🕊️🎸Adam x Fem!Reader🎸🕊️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🕊️🕊️🕊️
Requested by: @BryneyWolters
🎸🎸🎸
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Adam slowly opened the bedroom window and slowly made his way threw.
He tried to stay quiet cause he left you at home without leaving a note, telling you or without permission.

As he thought he made it out alive............you randomly spawned in the room out of nowhere.
"Where have you been?"

"AHH!!!! SHIT!!!" Adam screeched.
You stood near the lamp next to the bed with your arms crossed and you had an angry expression.

"Hehe Y/N....babe.....hey" Adam grinned nervously, knowing damn well he is so fucked.

"Do you know why I'm mad?" You asked Adam.
"What?" Adam raised an eyebrow.

"Do. You. Know. Why. I'm. Mad?"

"Cause I didn't leave a note-

You snapped at yelled. "NO! NOT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LEAVE A NOTE!!!!"

Adam did the 0.0 face. "Oooohhhhh she mad" Adam said under his breath.

"I need you to tell me why did Saint Peter sent me a video of you break dancing at a night club?!"
You told Adam as you showed him the video on your phone.

Adam was literally break dancing crazily while people chanted his name while Saint Peter was recording the whole thing.

"I told you to send it to everyone, but except Y/N, you idiot" Adam said quietly so you wouldn't hear. "That wasn't me that was a big-ass pigeon"

You scrolled on your phone and gritted your teeth. "And on top of that Saint Peter also sent me a video of you singing on a stage?!"

"Babe, I was entertaining everyone" Adam rolled his eyes.

"This doesn't look like you entertaining everyone! It looks like you were traumatising everyone with your loud ass voice!!!" You yelled at him with fury and rage.
You scrolled on your phone again and looked at Adam with even more fury."And to make things worse you also insulted a women!?!?"

"What?! I would never" Adam scratched the back of his head nervously.

You showed him the video of him insulting a women. "Ohhhhhh....shit" Adam gulped nervously and grinned.
"Okay, I did do that stuff while I was out, but I didn't hurt anyone"

You sighed and shook your head. "Why were you made like this?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was funny to make 🤣🤣🤣
🎸🎸🎸
🕊️🕊️🕊️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••