OC:Sage

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sage is a 21 year old, who was still in college, but died by being killed by bullies

She went to Hell because she was cold hearted and was selfish, so she wasn't accepted in Heaven and she was cast down to Hell for eternity.
When she was in Hell, she looked for a job, but couldn't get one.

She hates Hell with all the disgusting demons down there trying to seduce her, but she killed those demons from one bite in the throat.

Then she met Maralin at a park from bumping into each other and the two became friends.

Maralin introduced Sage to Rosie, Alastor and everyone else.

Sage is also a demon cat and she got along with Husk and Elizabeth.

About her:
Born in 1996
Died in 2017
Sexuality:Lesbian🧡🤍💖
She has a crush on Maralin, but she doesn't know how to tell her
She loves riding motorcycles

Hangs out with Cherri bomb and they cause some trouble.

Sage actually wants to get redeemed, but since Maralin is a Cannibal, she doesn't know if Maralin will go to Heaven with her and they might not see each other again.

Her parents died in a car crash when she was 14 years old and her grandparents took care of her till she went to college.

She understands Angel Dust and feels bad for him, so she's always by his side.

She sometimes argues with Valentino for treating Angel like shit! Angel tries to stop her, so Sage just listens to him, so she wouldn't make things worse.

She's a great listener

She went from cold hearted to soft hearted ❤️

She's Australian 🇦🇺

Can speak Spanish🇪🇸 and Italian🇮🇹
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💜💜💜
Any questions about Sage?
Don't be afraid to ask
I don't bite

And one more thing!

I SHIP MARALIN AND SAGE!!!!
BISEXUAL X LESBIAN
💖💜💙 X 🧡🤍💖
You think they would make a good/cute couple?
🖤🖤🖤
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••