📻🦌Alastor x Fem!Reader x Vox📺💙

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requested by: earth_angel17
📺🦌📻💙
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I'd love to Vox, but Alastor already asked me out"
You told Vox. He had just asked you out on a date...but you already had plans with Alastor.

"What?!" Vox said, starting to glitch.
You took a step back so you wouldn't get zapped by the electric sparks.

"I'm sorry. Maybe another time?" You suggested. You really did want to go out with Vox, but you also wanted to go out with Alastor.
Perhaps you could bring Vox with you?

"Or you can come with us? So you don't feel left out" You asked him.

Vox growled and crossed his arms. "I don't wanna see that radio-prick" Vox said. "He already knows I hate him"

"Vox, please?" You begged him, giving him the puppy eyes.
"Do it for me. I'll try to find a way to repay you"

Vox hesitated and grumbled. "F-Fine, I'll go, but I'm NOT happy about this"
You giggled and grabbed his hand. "Come on, Al is waiting at the park"

"Fucking hell" You whined.

                      ~•*•~
"Alastor! Over here!" You called Alastor, who was sitting on a bench waiting for you. He turned his head and faced then his eyes widened when he saw Vox holding your hand.

Alastor walked up to you guys. "Y/N, my dear" He held up your hand and kissed your knuckles.
Vox quietly whispered bad things when Al kissed your hand.

Al looked at Vox and turned back to you. "What is he doing here, Y/N?"

"Oh, I invited him to come....if you don't mind?"
Alastor paused for a moment and laid his eyes on Vox. "Not at all, my dear"

Vox rolled his eyes and gripped harder on your hand and pulled you a bit closer to him. Alastor noticed and he held your other hand.

"Okay, let's go for a walk then" You smiled and the three of you walked in the park.

You enjoyed the moment, while Alastor and Vox kept staring at each other.
You then saw some rose bushes and wanted to get some. "I'll be back" You said over your shoulder and ran to the bushes.

Alastor faced Vox and growled. "I know what you're trying to do, Vox"

Vox crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "I know what you're trying to do, Alastor" He said back at him. "You really think you can steal Y/N from me? HA! Never, you old bitch" Vox snapped at him.

"Oh, fucker" Al sneered.

You walked back to them and saw that they're were cussing at each other nonstop. "Hey! Hey! Stop it, you two!" You broke up their fight. "This is supposed to be a calm and nice date!" You told them.

They both didn't dare to look at each other and crossed both their arms and grumbled.

"Good" You smiled softly. You just made a flower crown of roses and placed it on your head. "Now let's keep this date going, shall we?"

Vox and Alastor sighed and nodded slowly.

"Good" You relieved and held both of their hands and continued to entrust date.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••