💗🕷️Angel Dust x NB!Reader🕷️💗

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requested by: Ellie270911

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!!!⚠️

🕷️💗🕷️💗
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The air was steaming hot cause of the candlestick that were lit on fire on the tip.
Angel Dust had just undressed you till you were now naked.
Angel finished taking of his clothes, his chest was all fluffy as always, that sexy smirk he had and that dick of his.

Oh you wanted desperately.
Angel then laid on his back, while you were on top of him.

"~Come on, baby~ you know you want it~" Angel seductively said as he slowly slithered his lower arms around your waist and the upper arms on our back.

"~Ready Angel?~" You asked him.
Angel nodded and smirked. "~Born ready~Now do your thing baby~"

You nodded and slowly put Angel's dick inside you. "~Ah~" Angel moaned. "~D-Deeper Y/N~" He continued to moan as you went deeper.

You went a bit faster so you could please him. You loved the sound of him moan, it was so cute. You slowly slipped your hand on Angel's chest and rubbed it softly.

(I wanna feel his chest 🥲)

"~Oh!~Harder master!~" Angel moan loudly, begging you to go faster and harder. "~Come on~Please me baby~And my chest is all yours~"

You went faster and Angel began to moan louder and louder. "~You really enjoy it~Huh?~"

You grabbed Angel's waist and held it up. "~Please Y/N~Harder baby~Fuck me so hard~I don't care if I scream, cry or if it hurts too much~Keep fucking me till I can't walk the next day~" Angel moaned out the words.

You did what he said and went faster to please him.

"~OH!!!~THATS THE SPOT BABY!!!~Harder!~HARDER~MAKE SURE MY LEFS DONT WORK ANYMORE!!!~"

(The aggressiveness, I can't! But it's so him tho🤣)

"~Keep moaning for me baby~And I'll do what you what you want and say~"
You huffed and moaned, gripping onto Angel's waist tighter.

Then out of nowhere! Angel grabbed on your waist and somehow go you on your knees~ (Hehehe😈)

"Angel?"

Angel sat and got you on your knees and you were right in front of his dick.
"~Suck~" Angel said.

You did what he said and slowly licked the tip of his dick and slowly sucked it in. "~Good baby~Do it for your famous slut~"

You sucked his dick hardly as it started to get sloppy and wet.
Angel gripped his hand on your head and pushed your mouth in a lot deeper.
You felt tears in your eyes as you picked up the pace, making Angel moan loudly. "~A-Ah~Oh~Ngh!~Good job~"

You kept doing for a minute or two. To the point Angel released everything and moaned one last time.

You felt the hot liquid spilling in your mouth and you swallowed every last bit of it.

The two of you huffed. Angel held your waist and back as you two laid on the bed there, still huffing. "Oh, Y/N, you're such a good baby for me" Angel smirked and kissed your forehead as you guys hugged each other.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Does a long sigh*

I wish I could make Angel my bbb (beautiful baby boy)

I luv him so much 😊💗
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••