Chapter 2. The Boys

~Megans POV~
"Sure" i said "just give me a sec to change"
"Megan all were doing is going to the McDonald's drive through I think you're fine " haylee said.
"Ughhh fine just let me throw some shoes on then " I ran to my bedroom and threw on (oops didn't know that it was on bold sorry lol) my black vans. I put on my magcon hoodie and walked out of my room and down the stairs who I was greeted by a haylee with a beenie and a Cameron Dallas hoodie and white converses on. "Ready" she said.
"Yep" we headed to the car and haylee started the engine.
~Haylees POV~
We got to McDonald's and realized that the line was to long so we decided to go in side and get our food. I got in line and accidentally bumped into some one I looked up to see an pale boy with red hair as in 'red' not the naturel red. "Oh sorry" he rolled his eyes and turned around and I herd him say "bitch" under his breath . "excuse me " he egnored me so I tapped on his shoulder and him and his friend both turned around his friend had blonde hair and a black lip ring on his lower lip. "What" he said with an enoied accent probley Australian.
"You called me a bitch"
"Yea I did " he said and turned around . dude wants to call me names then well I might as well call him some.
"Asshole"
" what did you just say"
" what are you deaf I said asshole dickhead" then megan elbowed me and whisperd "haylee stop he's not worth it " I egnored her.
" nobody talks to me like that"
" well looks like I just did " I said
"List-" before he could say anything the blonde one with the black lip pricing whispers something in his ear. Then I herd him whisper back "no dude no way" he looked back at me . "I'm sorry bitch"
"Michael"the blonde one expect that."
"No its ok" I said then I looked back at Michael.
"I forgive you Dick head" I said smiling.
"Ugh" he said and turned back around.
~Megans POV~
"Haylee stop he's not worth it" I whispers into haylees ear but she kept going the Blonde one was paying attention to them but all my attention was on him his hair quiff man how can something this hot be in my world then I herd haylee say "I forgive you dickhead" then the blonde one turned to me while haylee was ordering our food. "Hey sorry about my friend being a dick and all he usualy don't act like that"he said scratching the back of his neck oooo he has an accent lol.
"It's OK sorry for my friend being a bitch to you're friend by the way I'm megan." I said bringing my hand out. He shook it. And smiled. "My name lu-" he said but got cut off by Michael saying."dude come on " he said and grabbing his arm. "Uh bye"he said quick "wait I didn't get youre name " but before he could answer he was out the door. I sighed and walked back to haylee. "What's you're deal" she asked while walking back to the car."I should be asking you that question what the hell was that back there."
"Guy called me a bitch Megan what would you do"she said while we buckled up.
"Yea you're right"I said while we laughed. On our way back we sung well more liked screamed 'Something Big' by Shawn mendes and 'Bad Blood' by Taylor swift and we were home I ran up to my bed room and changed into some red plad pajama pants and a black tank top and threw my hair up in a sloppy bun and walked down stairs.
~Haylee POV~
We walked in the house and we both ran up stairs I got out some grey sweat pants and a Blink-182 muscle tank on and brushed and braieded my hair to the side . I walked down stairs and stood their for a bit and thought about what happens with that guy well now that I think about it he was kinda cute shut up haylee don't think that way he called you a 'Bitch' I shook my head and saw Megan on the couch. "Wanna watch Netflix " I asked.
"Sure"she said
"I'll make popcorn."I said smiling .
"Yay"she yelled.
"Calm you're tits girl"
"Haha sorry"
I walked in the kitchen and made the popcorn I put some of that chedder stuff in it like how you get at the movie then I pored it into a big blue bowl and walked out and sat on the couch. "So what do you wanna watch " megan asked. "Something from Disney"hey a girl can watch what she wants
"Nemo?"she asked
"YASS"I said being an o2l girl.
~Next Morning~
I woke up and walked to my bathroom I took a quick shower and got out I straightened my hair and put on a bennie and my high wasted black shorts and a Fall Out Boy tank with red and black flannel around my waist and put on my black combat boots. I walked down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal. After I got done I walked outside to get our mail I looked over to our neibors house and saw a boy very dark brown hair or is it black ah I don't know. Before I could go over their and meet him he already was back in the house he looked about my age (BTW haylee is 19 and Megan is 18) I walked back in the house and got my car keys and my guitar walked out and drove to the park I sat down at a bench and started to play and sing 'After taste' by Shawn mendes when I got done I looked up and saw people clapping for me I bowed and and said thank you then two girls who looked like 15 walked up to me "can we get a picture with you were big fans on you're channel" the one with light brown curly hair.
"Yea I love you guys"I said after we took the picture I said by and walked to my car and drove back home.
~Megan POV~
I took a quick shower and put on my black leggings and a Shawn mendes is my boyfriend shirt on and some red boots with a red plad long sleved shirt around my waist and curled my hair. I walked down stairs and saw an empty bowl on the cownter probably haylee she never cleans up when she gets done eating. I cleaned it and walked to the living room and started to catch up on 'Pretty Little Liers' a few minutes in to my show I herd the door open and close. Then haylee walked in . "hey" she said"where have you been"I said raising my eyebrow.
"Park"
"Oh umm do you want to film a q and a for my channel?"
"Sure " she said we sat up the camera in front of the couch and attached our michrophones to our shirts and I turned on the camera. "Hey guys its Megan on 'the life of megan' I said waveing to the camera. "And I'm with the one and only hay to the lee " I said smiling "heyyyy people!!" Haylee said to the camera. "OK so today me and haylee's gonna answer you're questions on Twitter using the #askthegirls. " me and haylee took our phones out . "ok so the fist question of the day is would rather legs as fingers or fingers as legs?"haylee asked before I could answer we herd loud banging and singing and guitars. Me and Haylee looked at each other confused. "Well we'll be right back were gonna go see where the noise is coming from."I said covering the camera and turning it off.
~Haylee POV~
Me and Megan walked out side and and looked both ways and realized that the noise was coming from the neibors. We walked up to the house and saw that the garage was open we looked in it and saw 3 boys one a guitar and one with a bass and the other at the drums and 3 microphones. I knoticed that the blonde on looked familiar. "Umm could you guys keep it down a knotch were trying to film." I asked "well sorry but were kinda playing could you guys keep it down " he had an Australian accent the one at the drummset said.
"Ashton really dude " the one said I saw eailer at the mail box he has an accent to . " I'm sorry he's like in some kinda mood I'm calum you two are " he said .
"I'm haylee and this is my roomate Megan" I said pointing to megan. Then all of a sudden a guy with a guitar came out with red hair.
"YOU!!" I said pointing to him. Then he looked over to us "ugh why is this bitch here " he said . "Michael what's wrong with you god you're almost as bad as ashton.". The blonde one said. The ashton put his hand over his heart and acted like he was hurt. Michael sat his guitar down and came over to me.,"why the hell are you at my house what are you a stalker"
"No I'm you're neibor and I was trying to film a video but you guys are to loud enough for the viewers to even here us."
"You're kidding me youre our nebois ughhhhhh" he said and walked away and sat down . Then the blonde one came up to us. "Sorry about michael he's just been in a mood since his break up he's usaly as nice as a kitten oh and by the way I'm Luke" he said
"Oh well you already know our names"
~Megans POV~
"Well you guys can stay and each us perform oh wait sorry I forgot you have to film " Luke said
"Wait I'll stay and each"
"But megan we have to film"
"Its ok will finish it later "
"Fine well I'm going home" haylee said. And like that she walked home.
"Sorry if she kinda came off like a bitch she kinda just want through a break up to" I said to them.
"I'd understand why he'd break up with her"michael said.
"Umm she broke up with him ha kissed a mother girl." I said annoyed .
"Oh um sorry "he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Its fine" I said
"Here you can sit here "Luke said pulling up a chair.
"Thanks"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So haylee and megan just found out that there neibors are a boy band and megan has a crush on Luke. Michael and haylee don't seem like they like each other or will they??? Oh BTW I said boy band because they don't know the bands name yet so don't get mad. Byeee love you guysssss