Chapter 10. Nash

~Megan POV~
When Luke dropped me off I headed back in side with a huge smile on my face. I walked in and saw haylee on the couch watching cartoon network. I plopped next to her. "What's wrong"I asked.
"Nothing"
"Haylee you only watch Cartoon Network if you're sad or upset"
"Ughhh I hate that you know me" she said putting her face in her pillow.
"That's why I'm you're best friend " I said smiling "now what's wrong"
"Me and kian broke up but I don't even know why I'm sad ive been kinda thinking that I made the wrong choice about getting back together"
" well i would of been sad too" I said hugging her."and hey you're a single lady now" I said smiling. She threw the pillow she was using at me I put my hand over my heart "huh rude much" she just laughed.
"So how'd it go with Michael" I said poking her side.
"Well I somehow wondered in his room and he told me to get out"
"Oh well is that it?" I asked feeling a little sad .
"Well after that we talked and he taught me a little electric guitar"
"Oooooo " I said smirking
"Shut up" she said playfully punching my arm.
"What elese "
"Well he asked me out" she said under her breath
"WHAT HE ASKED YOU OUT WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I said screaming.
"At the time me and kian were still dating so .. I said no" she said looking to the grownd.
"Oh haylee "
"Do you think I should go over there and say yes" she asked
"No you outta you're mind he'll think you broke up with kian. And you just want another guys or something like that"
"Ughhhhh I hate it when you're right"
"Ok well Luke said that tonight they were going to do a gig at Blake's (BTW Blake's is just some kinda made up bar that there going to perform at) and he said that you can come if you want and mabey so.e how you and Michael can talk " I said kinda smiling . she had a huge grin on her face and shook her head really fast.
"I've always wanted to hear them "
"Ok well get dressed " I said smiling she ran upstairs and I followed her I went in my closet and found the perfect out fit .I put it on and put my hair up in a really tight bun. I put some makeup on and grabbed my phone to call Luke to see when it was since its already 9 . I headed down stairs to see haylee already dressed .
She had her hair down and it was wavey but cute .
"Ok so when is it" she asked.
" hold on let me call Luke and ask him" she nodded and I dialed Lukes number.

(Bold is Luke this is megan)

"Hello"

"Hey Luke when's you're concert at Blake's"

"Its at 10 oh are you bringing any one "

"Yeah Haylee decided she wants to come"

"Great I'll see you then bye love you babe"

"Bye love you to ... Babe"

~End of call~

"Aww you called him babbbeeee"
"Oh shut up haylee you called ki- ... Umm its at 10" I cut myself off before any thing bad came out.
~Haylee POV~
"Ok?" I said in confusion. "Well when do you want to leave "
"Umm we can leave right now I mean its only a half hour away and its 9:20 so yeah let's just go now in case trafic is bad ."
"Ok" me and megan got in the car and started driving we arrived at Blake's at 9:48. We got in. Megan walked off somewhere so I decided to just sit down at the counter.
"Aren't you a little young to be here" a guy said . I looked up to see a guy with bright blue eyes and brown hair with a quiff .
"Umm aren't you a little young to work here " I said with a com back.
"Oh well my grandfather owns this place and I needed a little money so he gave me a job now you" he said with a smirk.
"Oh well um I'm here cause of the performance and I'm one of there guests so yeah"
"Oh well can I get you any thing"
"Yeah sure water please" he nodded his head and gave me a water."thanks ..." I paused to look at his name tag. "Hamilton?"
"You can call me nash so what's you're name"
"Haylee" I said holding my hand out.
"Are you a youtuber"
"Yeah I'm Hay to the Lee " I said smiling and doing my signature hand move when I'm doing my intro.
"You might know me from Magcon"
"Mag what?"
"Wait you don't know magcon"
" no I'm just kidding I do I'm like best friends with the jacks well those are the only people I know from magcon" I said .
"Oh well -"
"Haylee?" I turned around to see Michael . "I didn't know you were going to be here."
"Yeah well I'm hear " I said with a half smile.
"Oh-"
"Michael what are you doing " I looked to his side to see a girl with blond hair and big blue eyes with the most fackest face I've ever seen she must've had at least one hundred plastic surgery's done. Then she gave me a snotty look.
"Ugh why are you talking to her" then I realized it was Kelly. The girl who suposably was kians fan that kissed him .
" YOU" I said with my finger right at her face. She slapped my hand .
"Huh! You're the reason why I had to break up with kian you're the. One who kissed him"
"Yeah I guess so and btw it wasn't on accident on accident did I mention he's great in bed" she said with a smirk. I slapped her right across the face then she slapped me so I pulled her hair the next thing I knew Nash was pulling me off and Michael was pulling Kelly off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you guys liked it . Did you see that coming betcha didn't :-) I have so many ideas for the next chapter and more. Loveeeeee youuuuu guyyyyysssss