Chapter 31. You Like Who?!

~Megans POV~

After the phone call with Luke I was full on crying while Cameron was taking me back to the hotel.
"Megan I'm sor-"

"Cameron this isn't your fault its mine I should of went and seen Luke " I said holding my legs. He sighed and pulled into the hotel parking lot.
"Do you want me to stay with you " Cameron asked. I shook my head.

"No , bye Cam I'll see you tomorrow " I got out and walked to the hotel room.
I went up to go talk to Haylee. But when I got to the door I herd laughing. I assumed Michael was staying with her so I just walked to my own room.

I opened the door and walked in to see Luke sitting on the bed. He looked up at me and was crying and saw that I was to. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry" I muffled into his chest.

"Megan." He said sitting back on the bed. I stood there motionless.

"Yeah?" I said sniffling.
"I don't ... I don't think I can do this anymore were spreading apart. " he said not looking at me. I slid down the wall with my hands in my face.

"Luke"
"Megan I can't"
"Luke just"

"Just what megan"he said now leaving against the headboard with his face in his hands.

"I don't know "

"I'm gonna go" he got up and walked to the door.

" I love you " he whispered.
" I lo-" the door shut.

~Haylees POV~

We have three more days off and me and mike are going to pick up out little blue eyed beauty tomarow from Louisiana. Right now me and mike are just in bed watching PLL , I made him because I needed to catch up on the last episodes.

"Babe you do realize that our flight leaves in two hours right?" I asked Michael.

He laughed and checked his phone.

"Oh shit! It is in two hours isn't it!!" He said jumping up.

"Our flight leaves at 2am!" I started laughing my ass off.

"I'm not even packed!"

"That's what you get for being too distracted, and not listing to me" I smirked.

He ran his fingers through his black seaweed hair and groaned. He leaned over to me and gave me a sloppy kiss to the cheek.

"I'll be back in a half hour" he said quickly and left.

I laughed to myself because he was so worried about packing two changes of clothes and pjs.

"What you gonna do" I said shrugging my shoulders and went back to watching PLL.

15 MINUTES LATER

"God damn it I swear this show and there fucking cliffhangers!" I sighed throwing my head back.

Then I herd a knock.

"Come in!"

Expecting it to be Michael it was Cameron.

"What happened now Camy boy?"

The past few weeks Cameron has been coming to me for advise for some girl.

"Shes having trouble with her relationship and I really like her all I want to do is take her on a date but I cant " he said sinking into a chair.

"Cameron will you at least tell me the girls name?"

"No"

"Do I know her!"

"Um...no"

"Why'd you hesitate?"

"I didn't"

"Yeah ya d-"

Then Michael walked in.

"Ok babe I'm done" he turned around to see cameron.

"Coming back for more advice" he laughed. Cameron rolled his eyes.

"He won't tell me the girls name I think I know her" I said. "Wait is it Mahgonay!"

"What? No. Mahgonay doesn't even have a boyfriend."

"Wait you hesitated when I said was it some one I know, and she has a boyfriend and its complicated." I sat there thinking for a while then.

"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE SUMMER!"

"What the hell no I don't like summer " he said groaning. After 5 more minutes it hit me.

"Oh my god." I looked at Cameron."you like Megan?!"

He kinda looked down guilty that I found out.

"BUT SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND".

"Don't you think he know this you idiot" Michael whispered in my ear. I slapped his hand. "Shut up"

Then my 1:30am alarm went off. "We'll talk about this layer Cameron" I said pointing at him as he walked out.

"You grab the bags while I call the uber" I told Michael.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get something out of the way idk how to end this book because I just don't feel it anymore. By lovelies