Chapter 18. Unpredictable

~Megans POV~
As soon as Haylee left I looked at luke he was kinda frowning .
"Luke what's wrong" I said placing my hands into his.
"Nothing "he said and took his hands out of mine and went back to my room I walked in and saw that he walked out of the blaconey I walked out and leaned on the railing " luke there's something wrong I know it ,its about magcon is'nt it " I asked with a frown he looked up and saw a little signature move he did and knew it was , what I said " luke its ok this is huge you get to go tour with 1D and it might be your guy's big break and I get to do the thing I've been dying to want to be apart of since I started being a youtuber "
"Megan!! Thats not the damn point!" I was a little shocked well a lot shocked he's never yelled at me " When you leave and I leave we won't see each other you'll soon breakup with me date one of those model magcon guys and get married while I watch Netflix with a stuffed penguin" at the end his words wore shakey and you could tell he was on the verge of crying I grabbed him bye the shoulder and smacked his chest " That's not what's going to happen !! Ok that'll never happen !! Don't ever I mean ever say that again!! " I smashed my lips into his he kissed back we stayed in that position for about 10 minutes until we stepped away from each other . " never " he said holding my hands while looking at them and rubbing his thumb on my hand I looked up and smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then my phone sent off I pulled it out to see I had a forward message from haylee I swiped and looked at it it was all the days of the magcon tour then I looked to see luke on his phone " I got the tour dates " he said while still looking at his phone "me to" I said looking at his face features. I put my phone on the little table there was on the blacony and went inside and crawled in bed wishing that I didn't have to leave luke "OMG MEGAN COME HERE" I scrambled out of bed and ran out the screen door "what what!!" I looked at him and he had our phones put together I went by him and looked then a big grin formed on my cheeks "THIS IS A MIRACLE " I screamed and jumped into likes arms .
"I can't believe all our tour dates are on the same day as yours , you know what this means , we'll actually get to see each other UGH MEGAN IM SO HAPPY " he screamed and hug me really tight . I smiled into his neck he pulled me off and looked down considering I'm only 5.3 and he's like idk 7.9 inches. (btw exaturating for the people who don't get anything)
~Haylee POV~
I followed Michael and we pulled up into the drive way I got out and Michael ran after me and picked me up and ran to the door he sat me down and opens it and room my hand he pulled me in the room with the other boys and Megan,summer,and renae . I looked at them all and gave them a sympathy look to see if they know whats going on the just shrugged there shoulders I groaned and sat by Renae the boys disappeared so we all started talking about the reasons why they took us here. Soon it just turned into summer and megan talking and me and Renae " so you and Calum" I asked out of no where . " ok ok he took me on one date today well I don't even know if it was a date we just went out to eat and went to the park " she said franticly she's never been in a relationship so it leads to why she's freaking out. " Renae breath! Your fine " I said laughing " anyways you guys do look cute together " I said and her face lit up with excitement I rolled my eyes "so how is it with you and Michael " she says turning my question around I looked at her " its great "
"Are you guys official " she said air quoting official I rolled my eyes "no" I said looking at my hands "what but friken luke asked megan to be his girl friend on the second date I think" I laughed "megan and luke are different people me and michael are just two normal people " I said with a smile she rolled her eyes playfully " so what about you summer what ashton do for your guys first date" u asked
"Well we went to the carnival at first I met him at the vinyl store and we hit off from there " she says with a huge grin on her face "well I'm glad he found you" I said returning the smile. Then all the boys came out Ashton came out with a Box thingy and luke and Michael came out with acoustic guitars and cal had a bass . We all looked at them weird . Luke pulled up three stools and Mikey cal and him sat on it while ashton sat on the box . then they started struging cords we all looked at each other and smiled then they started singing and every time Michael sang he looked me right in the eyes and I'll tell you something I bet you a hundred bucks that my cheeks are as red as a cherry. After they finished we clapped our hands and got up and went over to then last person I went up to was Michael he pulled me into his Lao and I laughed " that was amazing Michael what was it called "
"Unpredictable" he chuckled
"I love it " I said leaning up a bit and kissing his cheek when I did his cheeks turn a light pink shade I smiled then he pulled me off his lap and took my hands and led me up the stairs we finally got to his bedroom and I grinned at rembering the last time I was in here . he pulled me on his lap and colided our fingers " look u really like you haylee I mean alot and I was wondering if you'd u-uh w-want to b-"
"Spit it out Gordon " he looked at me with a glare cause he hated his middle name .
"Haylee I want you to be mine I want be the first kiss you have in the morning and the last at night I want to cuddle you when your feeling sad I want to watch tons of movies with you heck if it was posible I wouldn't mind cuddling you for the wrest of my life well what I'm trying to say is Haylee Renae Rowland will you be my girlf friend "
"Uhh I'll think about it " I said in a manly voice his expretion went to a frown .
"Fine " I grown he perks up and cups my cheeks and kisses me he pulls away .
"I have a job for you and its a big one "

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

A/N:
sorry if this is a crappy update I just was wanting to update bad and I was kinda asleep through righting it but yeah I hope you like it sorry for the cliffhanger ;) love you guys ❤❤❤