Last Chapter.

~Haylee POV~

After a long flight we finally made it to Louisiana ,me and Michael were ecstatic. We headed off the plane and waited for our bags.

"Babe?" Michael spoke.

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too Mikey " I laughed and looked up at him and he was starring down at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"I really do." He then kissed my cheek. Of course I blushed.

After a few minutes our bags had finally came. Mike called an uber and we drove to the hotel.

When I scanned the card for our door , michael just smiled.

"What? "

"Nothing." He grinned.

"Ok?" I opened the door to see a king size white bed with red rose pedals shaped into a heart. Their was a jacuzzi bathtub that already had bubbles in it.

"Michael." I breathed out. "You didn't have-"

"But I had to, with the tours, yeah we get to hang out with each other everyday but I just felt we needed a get away. " he said with his hands intertwined in mine.

"God I love you. " I sighed. Then kissed his cheek.

"Love you too." He smiled.

He wrapped my hands around his neck then walked me backwards towards the bed till I fell on it.

"Mikey." I grinned. "We can't do this right now we seriously have to go pick up our baby." I laughed, he groaned.

After I changed into ...

I walked out and saw michael sitting on the chair beside the bed scrolling though his phone

"I'm done."

"About time damn."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

We both headed towards the door and left but of course before we could leave Michael just had to slap my ass.

"So where is the shelter. "

"It should be right down the street so I guess we can just walk." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok." He agreed.

We walked for twenty minutes and finally found it. Michael and I walked in talked to some people met our little blue eyed beauty signed some papers.

Then bam Michael and I are parents.

We walked to the hotel and had to sneak in blue eyed beauty so we wouldn't get in trouble.

Finally we made it to our room. I was holding our baby when Michael stole him from me.

"Wow." I spoke. "So what are we going to name you Mr." I smiled at the puppy.