Chapter 9. Guitar Lesson

(Back to when Luke and Megan left)
~Haylee POV~
After about 20 minutes later I made my decion. I got up and went upstairs to my room fixed my hair and put on just a little mascara and some coverall. I walked down stairs and grabbed my phone walked to the door I was about to grab the handle but hesited because I still wasn't so sure about doing this but I just sighed and opened the door I walked out and walked to the guy'es house I walked up there drive way and up there front steps and to the door I knoked and it opened and I sooned regretted coming over hear.because what was standing in front of me was a shirtless Michael with blue hair now. I blushed a little . "oh hey" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Hey..." I said looking down at my feet. "So uh what do ya need " looking directly at me.
"Well megan borrowed one of my shirts and left it hear and I kinda need it back." I said now looking directly into his eyes he has some really Georges eyes there green and like I could stare at them all day.
"Uh umm come in " he stood were I could come in I walked in I looked around the house was a little dirty but not a mess.
" uh lukes room is up stairs to the left then the right side he said half smile. I nodded my head and headed up the stairs I turned to the right and opens the door now his room was like a well I don't know how to explain it there were band posters every where and a guitar it was like I don't even know then I saw the shirt on the bed I quickly grabbed it and walked out then I knoticed a room right in front of it I couldn't help my self so I walked in I know I know don't be snooping but hey it was tempting. I looked around and it had den lights band posters every where and one acostic guitar and one elictric guitar. And a pizza pillow on the bed wood floors it was like my room but my walls were white these walls were like a grey ash.
"What are you doing in my room " I turned around to see Michael shit.
"Uh well ... Uh.. I found my shirt"I said holding up the shirt and half smiling .
"Yeah but that don't explain why your in my room?"
"Ughhh well I just wondered my way in here and I don't know" I said sighing and putting my face in my hands.
"Ok well not to sound rude but can you get out "
"Uh yeah sorry " I said walking straight by Michael through the door. We both headed down stairs and I was about to leave. "Uh haylee can we talk " he said scratching his blue hair.
"Uh yeah sure " he lead me to the kitchen and I sat down by the counter ledge.
"Do you want anything to drink like water , milk couse thats Like all we have"
"Uh water please"he nodded his head he opend his fridge and got me a water bottle and handed it to me he sat right next to me. "So what do you want to talk to me about ?" I asked.
"Well about the other day ... I'm sorry I kissed you I just-"
"Its ok " I took a sip from the bottle and looked at my hands.
"What were you doing in my room any ways"
"Well I did wonder in there and I knew I probley shouldn't of but when I went in there it was like I just went in my room but the only thing diffrent was the Grey walls I know I know it sounds cheesy"
"Oh so you play guitar"
"Yeah I play pretty much every thing except elirict I just can't seem to transfer the notes "
" wait so you play the drums"
"Yes "
" bass "
"Yep"
"Guitar"
"Duh"
" but you can't play electric ?"
"No" I said looking down.
"I..I could teach you" he said looking back at me I looked up and he was staring right at me with those green eyes.
"Umm...uh.. Sure" u said smiling.
"Ok come on " he grabbed my hand which sent chills up my spine. We headed up stairs and he had me sat down on his bed he grabbed his electric guitar and pugged it in and pulled up a chair in front of me he sat down and started playing some notes I watched very closely he stopped playing and looked back up at me he handed me the guitar and placed my fingers on the strings which send goosbumes down my arms .
Once I had my fingers on the strings I plucked some and it all came out really bad I looked at Michael "see I told you"
"No no no you're not giving up now hear let me help you" I groaned then he sat right next to me and placed me on his lap which really suprized me and made me get butterflies in my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me to get to the guitar he took my hands which made me blush good thing he couldn't see my face , and placed them on the strings and started playing once he asumed I got it down he placed me back to where I was sitting and gave me the guitar.
"Ok you try" he said smiling a bit I nodded and strug the cords it came out pretty good but not good you get it. "All you need is a little more practice and you'll be as good as me " he said smiling I smiled back.
"Uh do you mabey want to go out some time " my smile soon turned into a frown.
"Never mind I get it" he said a bout to walk away.
"No Mikey -"
"Did you just call me Mikey"
"Yeah"
"Oh" he kinda grinned which made me melt.
"Look I would love to go out with you I really would but me and kian got back together"
"What? When?"he said having a sad face.
"Wells few days ago"
"Wait I didn't kiss you when you were still dating did I"
"No.. But that night we kissed when I got back home he came and I forgave him and I still can't figure out why" I said looking at my feet.
"Oh...well that sucks " he said under his breath
"I really do wish I could go out with you but I cant ... Can we just be friends " I asked .
"Yeah sure" he said a little down.
" I was wondering why did you leave after I talked to Connor."
"Uh"he scratched the back of his head. " well I kinda thought that Connor was you're boyfriend " he said looking down.
"Wait ... Connor... My boyfriend" I started laughing my ass off. " well I have to get going"
"Oh ok "
"Mabey you could help me practice electric guitar sometime " I said smiling.
"Yeah mabey " he said forcing a smile don't ask me how I know its a gift. I walked out and walked back to the house I walked up stairs went to megans sat the shirt down on her bed because it wasn't even mine I walked back in my room plopped on my bed and scroweld threw Instagram I saw a photo of Andria and Kian at the beach. I kinda got a little jelouse but then started to think why am I dating Kian I know I forgave him but I only did it because I felt bad I mean I still like kian as a friend I just can't think of him as my boyfriend I mean im not trying to be mean and I'm not saying that because of Michael . Then I got a text from kian .

Hey can you meet me at Starbucks at 10

I texted him back.

See you in 10

As soon as I stopped texting him I looked at the time and realized I takes me 10 min to get there. I hurried up and grabbed my keys and got in my car and headed to Starbucks. When I arrived I walked in and saw Kian I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey"
"Hey" he said smiling he handed me a cup of hot coco. I thanked him.
"So.."
"Haylee I've been thinking I really like ... Don't freak out or kill me well I like Andria " he said looking down.
" oh.."

Just kidding :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"I just don't know if we should stay together"kian said
"Yeah me either I've been thinking to and it's not because I don't like you I just don't think we should be together" i said.
"Well at least we agree" he said having a smile I punched his arm playfully.he just laughed .
"Well we can still be friends right"
"Of course" we hugged and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys liked it :-) love youuuu