Chapter 24. Your Mine!

~Megans POV~
I stayed with Luke cause he kinda made me but I was fine with it.
"Babe" he groaned in a morning voice and shuffled around.
"Yeah"
"Were here"
"Where?" I asked
"Utah" he replied I groaned and sat up but he pulled me back down. And kissed my nose. "I love you " I smiled "I love you too" I pecked his lips "I'll see you tonight or this afternoon if you do come." He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling himself up and kissing my hand I laughed and hurried and got dressed with a simple , Black high wasted shorts and a black converse crop top and some red combat boots. While I was walking out and heading to the theater since it was close to the venue I tied my hair up swung my bag over my shoulder and ran to the Theater. I opened the back door and walked to the dressing rooms for the girls. I walked in and I see Haylee and Renae talking on a little couch Mahgonay playing with this baby piano ,Summer dancing well rocking out to some song. I laughed and they all looked at me then Summer ran and jumped on my back.
"You missed it last night haylee got laid" she laughed
"No I didn't " Haylee said rolling her eyes and continuing to talk to Renae. I chuckled and plopped down on the couch and started texting Luke. Then the Boys came in screaming at us and banging on things "What the hell!!"I screamed as Aaron jumped on me. "rehearsal!!!" Nash and Cameron screamed banging on the walls. "Ok ok ok!!" We all screamed and we all walked to the stage. After an 2 and a half hours we were done and had everything planned out. And we have about 4 minutes till me and Haylee go on.
"So what were you talking to Renae about " I asked
"Her and calum" I put my mouth in and o shape then " and Zayn"
"Wait what's going on with her and Zayn ?"
"I don't really know she told me all about her and Calum but like barley anything about Zayn"
"What all she say"
"Something about her and him having some kinda 'past' " She quoted. Then we herd our names get called and we ran on stage . We grabbed our microphones from Mahgonay and started talking.. "Hey guys this is Hay to the Lee "
"And this is Megan from the Megan Life " haylee screamed into her microphone. "HELLO UTAH" we screamed . Then Carter started running in circles and Matt screamed the original cartah stop it and we all laughed Then Mahgonay started played Lip Gloss and we all danced funny then when I focused a little on the crowd I saw Luke and Calum. I smiled and then Gilinsky ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder and ran around the stage I think I saw Luke clench his jaw and squeeze his fist I kinda ignored it. Then we all said we loved them and bye.
~Haylee POV~
When we were heading back to the dressing room I got picked up from my waist and quickly realized it was Taylor cause I caught a glimpse of his yellow bandana. "TAY" I screamed "put me down!" Then next thing I knew we were all in the dressing room then I saw Pink hair. Fairy Floss. I slipped out of Taylors grip and ran up to Michael. "Babe!" I said while running and hugging him tightly he didn't really hug back though I ignored it and kissed his cheek "what's wrong" I said while we sat on the couch while every one else talked to each other "who's that"he flicked his finger to Taylor "Taylor why?"
"Ha that's a girls name " I smacked his shoulder "obvisley not since that's his name and last time I checked he is a Guy" then Michael clenched
"You checked " he said not looking at me I looked at him weird "no " I laughed "what's wrong"
"Nothing I just don't like seeing My! Girlfriend being picked up by some stupid guy that has a girl name and don't know what's his favorite color "
"What? "
"Your mine!" He whispered yelled and smashed his lips into mine "uh em" I pulled away to see All the guys and girls staring at us my checks then blushed a bright red . "now we know who she had sex with " Cameron screamed "we didn't have sex!" I screamed back. Michael smirked I rolled my eyes and sunk in my seat and crossed my arms and huffed they all laughed at me. "So you gonna tell us you and mike are dating or are we just gonna act like he wasn't making out with you?" Renae said with her eyebrow rising.
"Ugh fine I wanted to tell you guys in a more appropriate way but yeah he's my boyfriend" I said sighing pointing to him and he lit up and giggled and kissed my cheek which made me laugh. Then Taylor looked at me then glared at Michael and walked out. I knitted my eyebrows together then "Haylee I have about 20 minutes to get to the arena do you wanna come " he asked kinda didn't more like a command considering he wouldn't let me stay either way. "Yeah "I answered he got out held out his hand and I grabbed his hand and got up . We all heading to the van they had (as in cal, ash Luke Summer and Megan) "why didn't Renae come again " I asked Calum
"Said something about how she had to 'practice for something' I don't know but I wasn't really gonna push her into it " I bet it was Zayn. "What?" Cal asked . Oh shit I said that out loud.
"Oh nothing" I said trying to cover up. We arrived and I kissed Michael on the cheek as they were about to go on stage. Me ,Megan and Summer all walked to the front of the stage and waited for the boys to come one stage then all of a sudden Michael runs out spinning and playing random notes on his Guitar and then Luke,Calum, and Ashton came out then right off the bat I herd the notes "Unpredictable" we all smiled to our selves and screamed.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Hope you guys liked this chapter anybody have guesses of what Renae and Zayn and how they know each other? Is Luke and Michael getting jealous? Ok well by my lovelies ❤❤❤❤