Chapter 11. Wait What

~Megans POV~
I thought haylee would be fine on her own so I kinda just left her thier because I was to excited to see Luke . I started to walk up where the backstage was and I found it when I got in I saw Luke on the couch scrowling threw twitter and calum looking a little angry talking on the phone then I Michael with some girl on his lap I frowned a little cause I kinda wanted Haylee and him to be together. I didn't know where ash was so I just shrugged it off and walked over to Luke I sat right next to him and poked his cheek "hey boyfriend " I said with a cheesy smile . he turned to look and smiled
"I was a little worried you weren't going to show"
"No why would I miss my first boyfriends first show" I said with a grin.
"Well I'm glad you're here cause Calum is getting a little angry cause Makayla won't show cause she has 'stuff to do' I keep telling him that girl is no good " he said whispering.
"Oh well who's that" I said pointing to the girl on Michaels lap.
"Oh that's Kelly mikes old girlfriend that cheated on him and now she's running back cause the guy she slept with found someone new " he said
"Wait what "
"Exactly " I looked over to see Michael and Kelly going back into the bar I rolled my eyes. And just sat there with my head on Luke's shoulder .
"I gotta find Ashton we start in 10 I'll be back"
"Well I might as well see what haylees doing" we both nodded out head we walked off and Luke and I saperated when I started walking threw the crowd I started to notice they were all staring at something so I decided to walk to where they were staring once I got a little close I heard to smacks then I started to walk faster once I got there I saw that Michael was holding Kelly back and some guy was holiding haylee back
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPED" I yelled. Then haylee pulled her arm out of the guys gript and potined to Kelly
"THAT SKANK " she yelled I walked over to haylee and saw that Michael and Kelly walked off
"You can let go of her" I said to the guy. He let go but stayed . "so what happens"
"Kelly is the one who caused me to break up with kian and now she said that they slept together and now supposlbly she's fucking dating Michael!"
"Haylee calm down I'll explain everything " she nodded her head and we both sat down at the bar "ok so Kelly broke up with Michael to get with kian but she realized that he's with andria and she came back crawling to Michael"
"Why the fuck is he with her then god he even told me that he didn't even like her he was forced why the hell did he get back with her"
"Well mabey because he just really I don't know mabey he just was I don't know haylee guys are stupid"she just put her head in her hands.
"Well who was the guy holding you back he was cute" I said trying to get her to talk.
"His names Nash he's in magcon "
"Wait isn't the Jacks in there to"
"Yeah "
"Oh"
~Haylee POV~
After I got done talking to Megan I decided to just leave . when I was about to head out I herd someone calling my name I turned around to see Nash.
"Can I get you're number"
"Oh yeah " he gave me his phone and I gave him mine and we exchanged numbers
"Thanks "
"No problem " i said smiling. I walked to the door and walked out I got in the car and texted Megan that I'm leaving early and that she needs to find a ride . I know I know I'm rude but hey she has a boyfriend to take her home. I started the engine and got home I walked up to the door and walked in I went upstairs and grabbed some Plaid pajamas and a nirvana muscel tank. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and made me some popcorn. I grabbed the popcorn and headed to the living room and plopped down on the couch and started catching up on my Orange Is The New Black. After I was 10 minutes into it I got a text I looked down and it was Nash I kinda smiled cause Nash seemed like a nice guy.

~Nash~
~Haylee~

Hey, just checking to see if you got home ok :-)

Yeah ,thanks :-)

So I was wondering is you wanted to go Lazor tagging tomarow with some friends?

Yeah I'd love to , what time?

3

I'll be there :)

See you then ;)

I sat my phone down and decided to do a video. I walked up stairs then I got a text from Megan she said that she's staying at Luke's . I sighed and decided to call Lia , Jenn, and Andria to see if they wanted to stay over for the night. They all said yes and in a few minutes they arrived I hugged them all.
"So what do you want to do" I said .
"Umm movie?" Andria asked.
"Nah "
"Oo let's do a video for all out channels. " lia said with a big smile we all agreed and set up the cameras and clipped the microphone on we decided to do a prank call . I went down stairs got some paper and 3 red solo cups and headed upstairs to my room I sat down next to the girls. And we filled out the pecies and put them in the cups . After we filmed we just went down stairs and started to watch Mean Girls .
"So Haylee " Lia said all of them looked at me
"What?"
"Are you seeing anyone" they all said with a big grin
"No, but there is never mind"
"What" Andria asked.
"Ugh fine his names Nash he's in magcon"
"Wait are you talking about the Nash Greir viner famous"
"Uh I think so"
"OMG"they all said
"Where supposed to be going lazor tagging tomarow at 3 with some of his friends"
"Ooooo Haylees got a boyfriend " they all said poking me .
"No I don't want to be in a relationship right now anyways I just think of Nash as a friend nothing else now can we get back to watching the movie" they all groaned and said yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know not really an interesting chapter it will get more interesting when I get more into it I have so many plans for this book :-) lovvvvveeeer youuuuuuu guyyyyysssss