Chapter 19.Fairy Floss

~Megan POV~
As soon as they got done performing I ran up to luke and gave home a tight hug "Luke that was amazing " I say really excited he laughed and said thank you and pecked my nose I laughed I looked over and saw haylee and Michael go upstairs I looked at Luke and he raised his eyebrows I hit his arm and laughed he chuckled in that moment we just looked into each others eyes "god Luke, your going to become a big Rock star and I'm gonna be at home lonley eating ice cream and watching Netflix" I wined "no I'll be there with you stealing the ice cream from you and watching Mean Girls while where snuggles up together under a nice fuzzy blanket with ice cream all over it " he chuckled "why would it have ice cream on it?" You asked weird. "Cause you went to grab it and we ended up having a big ice cream fight and of course I won " he grinned I rolled my eyes "god you know how to make a girl melt " he stretched and showed his muscles which were know where to be found "been making girls melt since year 1" he said Ashton slapped his back. " if I remember right I was the one doing that " he laughed Luke rolled his eyes I giggled and pecked his lips . After a while we all sat down and started watching TV and let me tell you Haylee and Michael have been up there for a long time . I thought to my self "So are you guys excited about touring " I asked the boys trying to start a conversation. Renae looked at Calum confused "Yeah its gonna be sick " Ashton said. Then Renae jumped up "YOUR LEAVING " she yelled with tears at the rim of her eyes . "Renae -"
"Stop" she said then walked to the door and cal followed her. We all looked at each other weird "oh yeah summer I was wondering if you wanted to be my other guest for the magcon tour " I asked her
"OMG YESH" she said in a baby voice and hopped of Ash's lap and ran to me and pushed Luke of me and hugged me to death after we stopped hugging I looked at ash and Luke. Luke was on ashs lap while Ashton was playing with his hair me and summer balled out with laughter and fell on the floor " its mista steal ya boy " Luke said singing which called us to laugh more . we finally calmed down and sat back where we were then Cal.and Renae came in Renae looked like she just stopped crying "GUESS WHAT" she screamed really happy "What!" We asked while me and summer sounded excited while luke and ash sounded like they were sick we both rolled our eyes "WHERE TOGETHER " she yelled and stood on her toes and kissed Cals cheek . He blushed which made luke and Ashton burst into laughter and cals cheeks for bright red of embarasment
After a while we all started talking about what we wanted to eat.
"Oh yeah Renae your coming with me Haylee and summer to tour magcon with us "
~Haylee POV~
"What?" I asked Michael
He grinned and ran into the bathroom and came back with a black box "its time for a change I need something different" he asked at this point I was kinda scared to open that box "ugh your suck a scardy cat " he groaned and opened the box it was filled with Hair dyed I looked at him really confused then did a ohh face. "Pick your favorite color I'm kinda getting sick of the blue " I actually like the blue and that's my favorite color " I said looking at him sternly he stiffened " I'm playing I'm not mad ". He breathed out . I chuckled . He went in the bathroom while I tried to find something I pulled out a really nice white and was satisfied with the color I walked in the bathroom and started putting it in his hair after it was done it looked purple "shit" I muffled under my breath I ran back to the box and pulled out this black color I have know idea what I'm doing I put it in his hair and when I washed it out and dryed it I looked at it "Is it good " he said running his fingers through it "I'm so sorry shit fuck shit fuck " I said "I'm sure its fine " he signed got up and looked in the mirror and ran his fingers through it again " I like it ima call it fairy floss "
I let a breath in I didn't know I was holding . he laughed and pulled me into his chest "babe its fine I like it" when he said that I'm pretty sure I melted into his arms I looked up and he chucked and kissed me then it turned into a heated make out session . he tugged on my shirt I gulped "no not yet" I sighed he nodded and kissed my cheak he grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs when we got down stairs every one was starring at us " awe man pink way to go with the punk rock theme " Ashton groaned I laughed. " so what are you guys talking about " "where deciding where to go out to eat."
"What about chipolata" I asked they all nodded there heads we all walked outside and go into cars I sat by summer and Michael started playing with Michaels hair when I got a call I looked Dow. And it was Sam I saw that mike was looking Dow. At my phone he stiffened and clenched his jaw I rolled my eyes and answered the phone "hello sammers "
"Hey I was wondering if I could take the kids some where "
"Yeah sure I guess don't kill my baby's " he laughed and I hung up. I looked at Michael to see him clearly ignoring me "Mikey its just Sam gosh " I rolled my eyes and went back to playing with his hair.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Lotta drama in the fandom hoped you liked this chapter by lovelies❤❤❤❤