Chapter 17. Tour Dates

~Haylee POV~
Everyone was in there rooms or I don't really know where every one but I know Megan's in her room supposed to be editing videos but probley watching TV me on the other hand was thinking about lots of stuff. Then my phone rang .

Haylee
Other person

Hello?

Hi my names Bart I own magcon and me and my co workers seen You and your friends Megan and we would like to invite you to magcon we think you'll be a great addition to our family

The magcon . THE MAGCON!!!

Yes Haylee have you herd of it he chuckles

Omg yess thank you thank you we would love to be apart of this big apritunitee. Omg I can't believe this me and megan are both very great full. Thank you I'm gonna go now to tell her the exciting news.

Ok great doing business with you

My pleasure

*phone call over*

"MEGAN MEGAN GET YOU ASS IN HEAR" I screamed and a luke and megan appeared in front of me
"What are you doing here? "
I asked he was about to speak but I cut him off "never mind MEGAN WE GOT INVITED TO MAGCON " I said with my hands on her shoulders and jumping up and down. "WHAT !! OMG WHEN WHEN"she screamed.
"Oh shit probley should of asked him " I said laughing "BUT WERE INVITED" I screams happy. "Whats magcon?" Luke asked confused .
"It's basicly a tour were you go around the world and meet your fans and do funny stuff on stage or sing" Megan filled him in
"Who's all in it"
" OMG I FORGOT THE BOYS THE BOYS " I screamed forgetting about everyone in magcon "eh don't for get about mahgoney " megan added. "WHOS IN MAGCON" luke yelled trying to get our attention. "Taylor caniff, Nash Grier. Carter Reynolds ,Arron carpenter, jack gilinsky and jack johnson, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa and mahgoney lox. And Shawn mendes" I said really happy.
"That's a lot of guys " he said starring at the picture I pulled up on my phone from last year. "How long is it " he asked
"About 6 months "
"Wait that's how long the to-" he got cut off by megan putting her hand on his mouth "let Michael tell her" she whispers but I could hear her "EW don't lick my hand" she yelled and removed her hand from his mouth quickly k chuckeld a bit "Michael tell me what?" I asked confused
"Nothing " as soon as she said that I got a call I looked down and it was Michael "hey Mikey"
"Um can you meet meet me at Nandos in 10"
"Uh yeah sure see you in 10" I said confused. I hung up and they both looked at me weird "um I got to go I'll be back in an hour or two " I said to them mostly megan I said my boots on and grabbed like 10 bucks just in case and my phone and stuffed it into my pocket . and grabbed my car keys and started heading to Nandos . I pulled into a parking spot right by Michaels car and walked in I looked around and saw Michael and smiled little . I walked over to him and pulled the chair out. "Hey"
"Hey "
"Um whyd you want us to meet " I asked looking up.
"Haylee look I kinda have big news "
"Me to kinda" I replied.
"Ok you go first "
"Umm nah u can "
"No ladies go first"
"I'm not old Michael "I said rolling my eyes "ok well this afternoon I got a call from a guy named Bart." He moved his hands signaling me to go on. "And he owns magcon "
"What's magcon"
"Wait let me finish , Bart the guys that called me asked me and megan if we wanted to be in magcon and me I accepted for both me and megan because I knew shed want to ,magcons like a meet and greet you meet a bunch of your fans and get to do funny stuff on stage or sing its a big group now that me and megan are going there's 12 people , 9 of them are guys and 3 including us are girls mahgonay was the only girl in the magcon group." I took a breath and looked at Michael it looked like he was trying to put my words together . "how long is it like a day" he asked trying to hide his wory
"No like 6 months" I said looking down at my hands.
"Omg that's like a year " he said rubbing his temple's I kept looking down but rembered "what's your news."
"Oh yeah " he said kinda sad "me and the boys we uh we got invited to the one direction tour "
"What omg that's so good omg michael " I got up from my chair and hugged him so tight "I thought your were mad " he asked "why oh " I said soon realizing " how long is it"
"About 6 months " (oh btw my book my rules)
"Michael I really am happy for you ,you get to live your dream" I said teary eyed cause this may be the last time I see him. He got up and pulled me up into his chest. " wait your tour for magcon is like 6 months and mine is 6 months . "
"Wait !!!" We hurried up and yanked our phone out I swiped to see I got a message from Bart I opens it to see all the tour dates I looked up at michael and he sent me his tour dates and I did the same I looked at them both and there all going to the same places on the same days. Michael looked at me and pulled me into a crash kiss I was surprised but so happy and kissed back . we pulled away and I looked at him . "I want to show you something." He said and grabbed my hand he obvisly forgot we both had two cars and pulled me into a his car. "Michael I can't just leave my car you idiot" he grinned and blushed "oh yeah" I rolled my eyes and got into my car.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Sorry this chapter was more of a filler but yeah love you guuuys ❤❤❤