Chapter 7. Girls Day

~Megans POV~
"Wait so you might have feelings for Michael" I asked her with a serious face.
"I don't even know anymore I can't have feelings for someone when I'm dating" she gave me a face of missoury and pit her head down. Then the waitor came back with our food. We ate and got in the car. "Haylee do you like kian"
"Yes"
"Do you like Michael" she looked at me then threw he head back and yelled "Yea"
"Ok well then I think you should get to know Mikey before you do any thing else "
"Yeah but how "
"Uh well tomarow me and Luke are going on a date so" before I could say any thing haylee cut me off.
"Wait YOURE GOING ON A DATE WITH LUKE"
"Yeah I'm so excited I can't wait oh and by the way I need you to help me pick out something to where for the date ok back to you're situation so if me and Luke are going to be gone all day and I think so is calum and I think Ashton is supposed to be spending time with his brother and sister so that means Michael is going to be home. Alone. All day."
"Ok still not getting anything here"
"Ok so you go over there and say that I left you're shirt there and you guys can talk" I said smiling.
"Wait why would you leave my shirt there ?" I hit my face with my hand .
"I'll leave a shirt there and you say that its yours " I said rolling my eyes .
"Come on let's go she said " I hope she got what I was throwing at her for love sakes.
~Haylee POV~
We drove to the mall and got out and walked in the store we shopped for hours I got about 5 new outfits and megan got about 20 but she still couldn't decide what she wants to where for the date.
"Megan you don't even know what kind of date it will be so what you got right now is fine. And when you find out what you're doing tomarow I'll put together a cute outfit from all the clothes you already have. Is that fine" I said smiling .
"Perfect" she said giving me a smile back . We walked out of the mall and drove home. We walked inside and ploped our bags on the ground and ploped on the couch.
"Now what" Megan said looking at me .
"Uh we could make one of those videos where we show what we got ?"
"Nah how bout just watch Netflix the wrest of the day ?" She said shrugging her shoulders
" ooh how bout we invite the girls to come and watch them with us" I said smiling.
"YASSS"
"Ok I'll call them " after about thirty more minutes Jenn and Andria showed up with pillows and blankets. We hugged each other. Then sat all the blankets down and started to watch 'The Fault In Our Stars' we all cried our selves to sleep (lol jk)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys . loveee youuuu.