Chapter 8. First Date

~Haylee POV~
I looked up to see everyone still asleep I sighed and got up. I walked in the kitchen and got some orange juice. After I got done I walked back in the living room and saw that andria was awake. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I said smiling as she stretched . "uh haylee can I talk to you "she said looking at me
"Uh yeah , sure " we walked back in the kitchen and sat down by the counter "so what you wanna talk about "
"Uh well what do you do when you like someone but there kinda dating some one?" She said looking at me with a half smile.
"Uh well what I probley do would talk to the guy more and make sure you like him"  i said smiling.
"What about the person that he's dating?"she said playing with her fingers.
"Well um I don't really know about that one" I said kinda frowning.
"Well I better get Jenn up we have to go film a video for both of our channels then go out interview or something" I nodded my head and hugged Jenn and Andrea and waved .  As soon as the door shut I ran over to Megan and started jumping up and down on her . "MEGAN TODAYS THE DAY " she hurried up and looked up but then had a big smile we both ran upstairs to her bedroom. We were rumadjing threw her clothes and I found the perfect out fit I turned around and showed megan. She screamed .
"Calm you're tits girl " I said she just smiled and headed to the bathroom. She came back out with her hair straitoned but kinda wavey. I clapped we both sat down "ok ask Luke when you're going." She nodded and sent a text. Imedently she looked up and smiled "what did he say"
"He said that he'd pick me up in 20 min " I smiled .
"Megan ive been thinking I don't think I should do it"
"Do what"
"Get to know Michael."
"Haylee you're going"
"But its like I'm cheating "
"You're not cheating you're just getting to knoe some one better "
"But-" before I could say the wrest Megan pulled me to my room. "You get in that closet and find something to wear in then you can come out " she said pushing me into my closet . I looked around and found (on the side). I walked out and looked at megan. "Mabey you should put you're glasses on you're. Shirt you're not really rocking the whole glasses thing. I sighed and put the glasses on my shirt . and sat down . "I'm still not sure about this "
"Trust me it will be worth it in the end"
"What?" I looked at her confused .
"Nothing " I sighed and we both headed down stairs to the living room. We plopped on the couch and watched spongebob hey don't judge. Then we herd the door bell I looked at megan and smiled real big. She ran to the door and opens it to find Luke in a nirvana shirt with black skinny jeans and a benie. I kinda giggled cause it looked like they were trying to match. She looked back at me then Luke I herd her say something then she came back to me "listen you promise me you'll do it " she said holding out her pinkie I sighed and took it and shook my pinkie she smiled and ran back to Luke then left I just sat on the couch thinking about when I should go.
~Megans POV~
Me and Luke walked to his car and and got in. "So where are we going"
"Well I can't tell you its a surprise "
"I hate sepirses can you just tell me where were going pleaseee"
"Ugh fine but I'll only tell you the first place." He said with a charming smile.
"First place ?"
"Yep , and where going to the Aquarium "
"Really awe luke I love the California aquarium" he just smiled and kept driving we arrived at the Aquarium and got out and it started to rain . Luke grabbed my hand which made me get goose bumps and  ran inside when we got inside Luke was still holding my hand he looked down and saw that he was holding my hand and put his hand in his pocket I giggled a bit because has cheeks got really red . we walked threw the exzibit we got to hold some crabs and feed some baby sharks . Then we headed back to the car "so where are we going now"
" um were gonna get something to eat" he said then started the engine and we drove . I wrested my arm on the center box or something I don't know . while I was looking out the window I felt hands intertwine with my hand I looked over to see Luke focusing on the road with his hand I'm mine I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek and he blushed in controlabley then just smiled.
"So do you think the band is going to get big like really big"
"I mean I hope that would be awesome" then we pulled up to the restraunt I looked up to see the sign we were at outback steak house I just smiled. We walked in and sat down at the booth we both orderd the same thing and started to talk.
"So umm how do you like it so far?"
"I love it Luke this is probley the beat date I went on in my entire life well and my only date" I said looking at my hands .
"Well I still don't know why nobody has asked you out you're so beutifull " I blushed a little. Then our food arrived we ate and got back in the car. "You passed my house"
"I know we still have one more place to go"
"Luke .."
"Trust me you'll love it" and when he finnishd we arrived at the place . we got out of the car and luke grabbed my hand which did goosebumps again. We then stopped and laied in the grass and he pointed to the stars I looked up to see Millon's of beutifull stars . when I looked back at Luke he had a sign in his hand that said 'will you be my girlfriend ' I smiled and yelled "YES" he smiled then pulled me into a hug then we pulled apart and he leaned in and kissed me I could feel him smile in the kiss .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N