Chapter 5. Back together

~Haylee POV~
"Haylee" I looked over to see Connor . I stood up and walked over to her.
"What are you doing here Connor"
"I was here to see the concert"
"Tell me the truth" I said looking at him a little angry
"Ok ok well um im kinda a janitor for the stadium it's my side job please don't tell the boys"
"Wait you're a janitor Connor a janitor omg" I started laughing
" shut up and I wouldn't be laughing who the hell are you kissing some kinda skittle"
"Ugh Connor you're such a bitch"
"I know *flips fake hair* but seriously why "
"You don't need to know my love life just don't tell anyone okay "
"As long as you don't tell any one about me deal"
"Deal"we shook hands.
"Ok so I'll text you later" he said I shook my head. When I turned back around I saw Michael was gone. I'm kinda glad he was gone because I mean I didn't really know what to say he just kissed me out of no where we'll he did give me a heads up. I texted Megan that I was just gonna walk home. I got home and changed into a big loose black shirt and some pizza pajama pants I pulled my hair back and washed all the makeup off my face and crawled into bed. Then my phone went off I looked at it and it was from Kian I looked at the text and it said can I come in its raining I looked confused I walked down stairs and looked through the side window to see a Kian with ruined roses and soaking wet. I unlocked the door and open the door "Kian what are you doing here"
"Look Haylee I'm really sorry I've missed you so much "
"Kian I.. I .. "He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. I pulled away " I love you" he pulled me into a kiss . "But Kian I'm tired"
"Shall we go to bed" he said holding out his arm
"We shall" I took his arm and we walked up stairs and cuddled and fell to sleep with my head in his chest
~Megan POV~
I got a text from Haylee she said that she was walking home. "Hey Luke Haylee is walkin home "I screamed because everyone was singing yelling."oh that's weird Michael just texted me that he was too" he screamed back. Umm that's weird ohh yay mabey there walking back together. We all walked back to the car. "Hey where's haylee" Ashton asked.
"I don't know but I was wondering why did you ask her "
"Because I don't know she was into bands I liked and I thought she was cool but she's really not my type but don't get me wrong she's pretty cool for a friend" he said "well I thought Haylee and Michael would make a cute couple instead of you two I ship Milee than Ashlee " I said
" Wait you already have a ship name for them and they hate each other "
" no they both think their cute "
"How do you know this?"
" hey I got my tools " they all gave me a weird glare.
"I'm kidding "I said laughing
"Wait so what's our ship name " Luke said with a frown.
"I was thinking muke but that's you and michaels ship name so Lugan ? Or make I don't know?" I said.
"Wait so you can come up with that many ship names but Lugan is are's ... I love it" he laughed .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/B

Sorry for the short chapter I was really busy today. Byeee loveeee youuuu guyyyysss .