Chapter 15. Flirt of a brother

~Haylee POV~
Ashton turned around and his face looked like a ghost.
"Mike you got to listen to me"
"WHAT THE HELL ASHTON WHY HER " he said pointing to Kelly.
"I'm sorry Michael we just bumbeb into each other and started having a conversation god I cant have a conversation"
"NOT WITH HER"
"Michael you are yelling " (he he 'Luke you are yelling')
"NO SHIT SHERLOCK"
"Michael there's nothing between me and her we just were talking ok not going on a date Michael I would never ever do something like that to you "
"I know just don't talk to her you know what she did to me. And Haylee" and by the time Michael said that Kelly scoffed and walked away.
"Well what are you doing here any ways" I asked.
"Oh well I really am on a date not with Kelly like I said I was just talking to her nothing big. "
"Who are you on a date with " Michael asked.
"A girl named summer she's really sweet , nice , funny, and shes so pretty Michael I really think she might be the one" he said whispering the last part . Me and michael smiled we nodded and walked away .
"I'm so tired"
"Same" Michael said with a smile as he turned to me.  We both got in the car and drove to my place I told him that we were gonna watch some movies we got out of the car but I stopped to examine the car that was in front of us I gasped and smiled and ran up to the doors
"HAYLEE WHY ARE YOU RUNNING" Michael said trying to catch his breath I just sighed and took his hand and dragged him in side I ran to where I herd voices and saw my two baby brothers Hunter and Brandon there not really baby's Brandon's 13 and  Hunters 14 then I glanced and saw my best friend since I was 6 . Renae . I ran to them all and gave them a great big hug .
"Omg my two little babes " I said ruffling there hair.
"Stop I hate it when you do that god" Brandon said pushing away my hand I rolled my eyes "same old Brandon " I said laughing
"AWEE does my big sissy have a Bae" hunter said pointing to Michael .
"No you two are my bae's he my ... Oh I almost forgot my best friend RENAE!1!!1!" I said screaming and trying to egnore that question since me and Michael are not official yet. I hugged Renae because like I did kinda forget about her. "Omg I've missed you so much "
"Me to I haven't seen you since you moved in with this idiot" she said referring to Megan. Megan scoffed and hit her arm .
"So would you like to introduce us to your friend " Renae asked . pointing to Michael.
"Oh um" I soon scooted my way to Michael " This is Michael a very close friend and also my neighbor "
~Megans POV~
Lia , Andrea and Jenn left a while after Renae showed up with the boys . While Haylee was talking to Renae Hunter was flirting up a storm with me. "So when can I take you on a date " hunter asked me which caused me to roll my eyes " When you turn 18" I responded " soon my love soon " I laughed
"Any ways I got a boyfriend kid and he's 18" I said ruffling his hair which caused him to fix it real quick. "When did you get a boyfriend "
"None of your buisness " I said while bopping his noes and walking away. Then I hers the door swing open and a few voices I looked up to see Luke,Calum, Ashton and a girl with red hair that almost looks like blond hair and green eyes. Ashton had his hand over her waist.  Luke ran over to me and picked me up and kissed my nose and giggled.
"Hey get your hands of my girl" hunter said looking at Luke. luke looked down and laughed .
"Who her " he said pointing at me"
"Duh we've been daiting for 2 years now" luke shot me a glare and it was a playfull one "how dare you to think I liked you and you just use me ugh you make me sick" he said with and acting voice. I laughed. " so what's your name kid" luke asked
"Hunter what's it to ya" he said trying to act tough. Haylee comes over and pulls him and Brandon to her side and had Renae in front of her. " sorry about him he's such a flirt " I said to luke. "This is hunter that's Brandon and this is Renae" Renae waved cheerfully and I looked at Calum to see him full on checking her out he relized I saw and blushed . After about an hour Hunter and Brandon were in the guest bedroom Broadcasting on YouNow. We were all on the couch watching Forever 18.  "So ashton would you like to enterduce us to you're friend " I looked over to see Michael and haylee grinning.
"Oh this is Summer ' Summer this is Michael, Haylee , and  Megan you already know the other boys " she smiled and looked at us all and she didn't even look like a bad person I honstley would want to be her friend because usual Ashton's not the type to find the right 'one'  I looked over to see Renae and Calum having a conversation which soon turned into Calum flirting up a storm . I rolled my eyes I know calums a good guy and I know him and Makayla are probley the worst couple and I know Renae she wouldn't do anything to hurt any one and they look like the perfect couple what could there ship name be uhh. Ralum? Cenae? I think I like Ralum I'm sorry I ship to much oooo I have a good one for Summer and Ashton. Sush. Nah idk. Then luke snaps his fingers in my face I came back to reality "yeah"
"Just seeing if you were still alive" and soon after that Michael  fell asleep with Haylee on his lap and Renae fell asleep on Calums shoulder. Summer Fell asleep with her head on Ashton's lap. But I soon felt luke lift me up bridel style and carried me to my room he layed me down and took the other side of the bed and layed down.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Hoped you liked it live you❤❤❤❤