Renae Pt. 2

~Renae POV~ obvi

"Zayn come near me and I swear to god you won't have a dick"I sassed.
"I was just gonna give you my phone so you can put your number in it god " he said raising his hand up in Defense. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and handed it to him he laughed and put his number in I took his and put mine in and my name was under Renae [Inserts horse emoji]
I took my phone back and gave his back . "you don't look like the fangirl type"
"What's that supposed to mean"
"I mean you just don't look the type that's all" he laughed
"For a matter a fact I am a big MCR fan "
"Oh so your emo "
"Ugh I hate people like you " I said rolling my eyes.
"So let me guess your friend dragged you here" I looked at him and he smiled.
"Yea "I said in a ugh tone. Hr laughed and leaned closer to me. "Thought so " I pushed him a bit and laughed "your weird "
"So who do you thinks the hottest out of the band "
"Why do you ask"
"Just curious"
"Mhm. Um mabey "I know I know I said Zayn but do you really think ima tell him that uh no. " probley Lou" I replied.
"Oh "he spat
"Damn" I whispers .
"You look like a Zayn girl. "
"How you supposed to sat that when you said I don't even look the fangirl type"
"Mabey your lying "
"About what" I spat back
"About who's your favorite its obviously me duh" I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"You have a cute laugh." I blushed.
"No I don't I sound like a pig snorting "
"Well then your one hella good looking pig" he said in a thick British accent.
"You flirt to.much" I said pushing his shoulder.
"I don't think I do it enough "
"Yeah right "
"I like you" he said poking my nose
"And I hate you" I laughed .
"Sure " we stayed quiet for a minute then he spoke. "Do you mabey wanna stop and see a movie real "
"I guess" he did a little victory dance and I laughed he grabbed my hand and we walked to the movie theater by the arena he bought tickets for the movie after I fought over trying to pay . after we watched it I kinda started to get a liking towards Zayn he was actually nice. "So call me "I asked .
"Haha started this night being told I was a dick to you gonna call" he said cheekly
"Shut up " I said pushing him
"You lovvveee mmeee"
"And you sound drunk" I laughed
"Who's the hottest in the band"
"Still Louis"
"Who do you ship out of the boys"
"Larry duh"
"What about me "
"I don't know ziam "
"Oh well I ship me with you" he smiled toothy.
"Yeah in your dreams Malik"
We started walking back to the arena so I could get haylee before she started freaking out cause I've been gone for like and hour . we walked backstage cause Zayn said he had to get something and he promised me he'd meet haylee. I walks in to see what he was doing . And I felt like I was about to cry for some reason I saw Zayn kissing this one girl "babe I'll be back I love you " he said kissing her for head. I stepped back and was about to punch someone. He walked out and smiled and held up his jacket "you fucking asshole playing with my fucking emotions I am a groupie ugh go fuck off actually go fuck your girlfriend while your at it" I yelled and ran out side looking for Haylee.

Flashback over

He starred at me with a epoligic stare I rolled my eyes. And started to talk to Calum the one person I think I'm in love with . "what's wrong babe" he said holding me up and spinning me. I laughed "nothing "
"Now " I whispers "what?"
"Nothing " I hugged him and he kissed me it was a 30 second kiss we unlocked and I looked over to see Zayn run out and slam the door.

~Zayns POV~

Wtf are you serious her ugh why her out of all the girls why she have to be the one to be here she glared at me and I felt super uncomfortable. Then Calum came up and started spinning her wait are they like then they kissed I felt jealousy build up inside me that's supposed to be me thanks to that stupid groupie its not no thanks to me this is all my fault. They pulled apart I clenched my jaw and ran out and slammed the door.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Okay hoped you enjoyed if you guys want me to continue making these every so often I will do it from like different povs instead of just Haylees and Megan's .oh yeah go follow me if you want to .

Twitter:

@Vaporizedmuke11

@4dorksandme

Instagram :

@Vaporized.muke

@4dorksandme

Go follow please it would mean a lot bye lovelies❤❤❤❤