Chapter 28. Blue Eyed Beauty

~Megans POV~
I walked Summer back to the bus while Johnson trailed behind us. Summer had dried tear stains , I felt so bad for her how could Ashton do that . Then I started to think more . Ashton would never do that. He's to sweet. I mean he's a fucking koala bear. Well some koala bears can claw your face out. But Ashton is a good koala . Megan why the hell are you comparing Ashton to a koala. I asked my self. We finally made it to the bus and I sighed I opened the door and let my self in while Johnson and Summer followed along. I walked in to see Ashton and a big stuffed bear and like a hundred red roses and a card. I looked behind me and summer was shocked. I moved out of the way and she just stood there . I pushed her a little to bring her back to life. She gasped. "We need to talk" Ashton said. I looked confused "alone" I nodded and pulled Johnson out with me.

~Mean while in side
Summer POV~

I gasped. Ashton stood with a huge stuffed bear , a blue card ,and what looked like one hundred roses. "We need to talk" ashton spoke "alone " I stood there still in disbelief Megan and Johnson left. Ashton placed the gifts on the table by him and walked up to me and engulfed me into a hug. I started to cry. "Oh my god baby I love you so damn much don't you ever think I would cheat in you I never ever would I love you to damn much to loose you " he muffled through my hair holding me tighter. He kissed my for head. I just cried more. "Baby its okay , its okay in here ."
"I -I"
"You what ?" He pulled me away and moved his hands down to my waist. Giving me a questioning look . I looked at him with tears running down my face. "Baby what" "IalmostkissedJackbutmeganstoppedusandidontevnknowashton" he looked at me in disbelief.
"What?"
"I almost kissed Jack !" I yelled . He jumped then swallowed a lump in his throat. "You?what?jack?why" he breathed out " because I thought you were cheating on my and Jack was comforting me and I was still sad and then he leaned in then I did " a tear slid down my face and my voice cracked " but Megan pushed us before anything happened" I curled up into a ball with my face in my knees. He just plopped down and let out a shaky breath. "I still love you "he cracked I raised my head up. "Do you like him like , like like " he asked ,holding back his tears. "No! Ashton your all I Wang I love you and only you oh my god ash I'm so sorry I just fucked up the most greatest relationship I've ever had " I cried. He got up and walked over to me and picked me up. "You didn't destroy it if anything you made it stronger" and then he kissed. Me.

~Haylees POV~
After Ashton left I just smiled and rested my head on Michaels shoulder. "I hope he makes this better " Michael said. "Yeah its the one decent relationship he's been in" Luke committed. Michael shook his head in agreement. "Well ima go to bed its like 3 in the morning "
"Yeah" me and Michael both said. I got up on Mikeys lap and he held me. He turned the channel to some stupid show. I looked at him and said no. I grabbed the remote from him and turned on TLC and '48 hours of hard evidence ' was on I groaned. "Every damn time I wanna watch soothing on this stupid channel its always something boring on. The last time I watched something good on here was" I smiled. "Is when you asked me out " I said poking his nose and smiled. He laughed and kissed my for head. "Best decision I've ever made " he grinned. I rolled my eyes and they landed on Michaels lips. They really are nice like I could kiss them all day. "I love you " I said and kissed his lips. "Nope I love you more" he said and pecked my lips "no I do "let's just say the lasted for almost an hour. Then finally Michael found the remote under my shirt where I his it because why not . He turned on Animal Planet and 'Pit Bulls and Paroles' A/N: Idk if I see
that right.
"I love this show but it makes me sad " I said holding my lip out . After awhile we were really into the show then they showed the Bright blue eyed all grey pit bull on adoption after the show "aweee I want him he's so cute."
"okay I'll get him for you " I laughed. "Okay mike"
"No I'm not playing "
"Don't play with my emotions Gordon" I punched his arm.
"If you call me Gordon one more time you won't get him"
"Your not getting him for me" "yes I am "
"Michael no "
"Michael yes " he told himself "where gonna get him tomarow really early in the morning so we can get back in time to get him some stuff and get on stage." He grinned "Michael your kidding" I looked him dead in the face. "Nope "
"But how would we take care of him " I asked concerned. "I mean he can chill on our tour bus then sometimes on yours then we could get one someone to take care of him like that stays and watches over the tour busses" he said. "So your really not playing about getting him " I asked. "Haylee no " he laughed . I froze. Then came back to life. "OH MY FUCKING GOD WH-" then Luke walked in "would you shut the fuck up me and cal are trying to sleep."
"When did Calum get here?" Michael asked.
"Just a few minutes ago you guys were probley to busy watching Animal Planet. "Ohh" me and Michael said. Luke walked back to the bunks and I looked at michael. "where getting a puppy ! where going to be parents " I whispers bouncing up and down. Then michael coughed. I blushed realizing I was still on Michaels lap. "You gonna fix that" he whispered in myself ear .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N:
Hey guyz I hoped you liked this chapter . Happy Australia day still can't believe my squishy butt turned 9 yesterday. Bye love you Lovelies.