Chapter 30. Malum Fanfic?

~Megans POV~
Its been 3 months since we started the tour me and Luke I don't even know.

I love him but I feel like we've been moving further away from each other. Today we were supposed to see each other at the downtown mall in Ohio. A/N: I don't know I've only been to Ohio a few times but I just made that up I'm not sure if there's like idk you get it. But I didn't go I just couldn't so I decided to hang out with Cameron instead me and him are like best friends ever since that one day of him being a bitch I don't know I got him to confess what it was all about.

Although I feel like he was lying a bit but it couldn't be that bad.
"Meg" Cameron laughed.
"God damn it Cam stop calling me that"
"So you can call me with the first three letters of my name but I can't with yours. " he teased I rolled my eyes.
"Shutup "
"So what do you wanna do today " he asked me.
"Uh movies " I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nah we did that last week" he said.
"Yeah. Um mabey.."
"Kings Island ? I herd its really fun" he says.
"What is it.?" I asked
"Just a place with a lot of rides."he shrugged his shoulders.
"Uh yeah sure let me go get dressed." ⬇⬇

I walked and followed Cameron to the car we rented while he drove there I was reading on my phone after a few hours were finally there

I walked and followed Cameron to the car we rented while he drove there I was reading on my phone after a few hours were finally there. Cameron jumps out of the car , while I open the door for me. I calm him down and we start walking to the entrance.

We paid for our ticket then headed in we rented a locker to put some of our stuff in.
"So what do you wanna do first " I asked him.
"Um I don't know"
"Oooh let's ride the Vortex " he said pulling me to the ride while I pulled him back he looked at me
"What's wrong"

"Cam I don't know about that " I say swallowing a lump in my throat looking at the ride. "It has like 10 loops I'll die"
"You won't die you idiot now come on the lines getting long." He said pulling me to the long line. I groan.
After were done riding about all the rides we were heading to the water park when I get a call. I look down to see lukes caller ID. I told Cameron to wait up on me.
Megan
Luke

Hello

Megan what the hell

Luke I'm sorry I just.

You just what! What Megan your out with that retard Cameron aren't you your always with him you know he's not your fucking boyfriend