Chapter 6. BOO!

~Haylee POV~
I woke up with kians arms around me. I smiled I did miss his grip on me when we cuddled. I evenchaly got out of his grip and walked to the bathroom. I looked down at my phone and I had a message. from megan . I read Megan's and she said that it was girls day we do this every week. I sighed and walked back into my room and kian wasn't there I walked down the stairs "kian .... Kiki.." Then out of no where kian popped up and screamed "BOO"I jumped "KIAN"I hit him playfully on his arm. "I'm sowy"he said with a pouty face I rolled my eyes. "Umm me and megan are having a girl day "
"Oh its OK me and the boys are suppose to some little meet and greet." I looked at him with a serious face
"Babe I'd never do something like that to you OK I love you"he said wrapping his arms around me . he looked at me like he was expecting something "what?"
"You know.. I said I love you and you ushaly say It back."
"Kiki I can't you have to gain my love back " I said having my head in his chest.
"Oh well I have to get going the meet and greet starts in and hour"
"Kian why do you always wait till last minute"
"I dont know "he said tilting his head . I smiled.
"OK well me to I'll text you later"
"Ok" he said then pecked my lips and he left when I headed back upstairs . and texted megan.
(M is megan h is haylee)
H : umm where are you
M : I stayed at a friends
H : let me guess that friend was Luke
M : yea but who stayed with you;-)
H : who do you think? :-*
M : I'm guessing Michael because you guys walked home together
H : ughh I'll talk to you when we see each other I got to get dressed.
I walked to my closet and got a Tank top that said 'normal people scare me' and some black high wasted shorts and put on some black vans then threw my hair up in a sloppy bun.
~Megan POV~
That night
We all got in the car with calum and ashon. I sat in the back seat with Luke and Ashton and calum were in the front we drove up to their house and we all got out and went inside we sat down on the couch . "where's Michael" me and Luke looked at each other . then I grinned "what" luke said confused.
"I think I have an idea were he is." But before I could say it Michael walked in from his room "oh there you are mate why'd you walk home?" I looked at Michael and wiggled my eye brows he just stared at me confused "uh ... Hey how bout we each a movie"
"Sure" I said sarcastically.
We wached 'Now and Then' and I was getting tired. I looked up at Luke he was asleep. I went to get up but Luke's grip got tighter "luke"
"Stay please " he said in a sleppy voice. I sighed and stayed then I fell asleep and I felt Luke carry me to a room and layed me down then I felt his grip again and smiled "oh so youre awake he " I gigled
"Yea "
"Uh well I guess sence were alone I was kinda wondering if you uh.."
"Spit it out hemmings"
"Uh mabey go out on a date "
"I would love too"
"Good does wensday sound good"
"Sounds great I said " and he pecked me on the lips just by that simple peck my cheaks got really red and I felt a huge spark in my body that was the second time he kissed me .
That morning
I texted haylee and told her that id be home in a sec to get a shower and dressed. I looked up at Luke and just stared at all his face features I never noticed that he had the most cutest lips that made me just want to kiss him so much then he opend his eyes. I jumped a little and he just laughed
" can you let me go i have to go back home" i said.
"Aw finnnee" he relaesed his grip .
"Where still on for wensday right" i asked
"Well yeah" he said giving me a stupid face i just lauged and said bye and walked back to the house i walked inside . and ran up the stairs and to my room i put on a blue and white flannel around my waist with a white tanktop and some denam washes shorts and my combat boots on and put my hair up in a sloppy bun and grabbed my phone and purse. I walked down stairs to be greeted by haylee I gave her a smirk.
~Haylee POV~
I walked over to where megan was and she gave me a smirk.
"What?"
"You never did denigh walking home with Michael" she said wiggling her eyebrows
"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that and Michael didn't walk me home "
"Wait so you're telling me that Michael didn't walk you home"
"That what I said didn't I "
" yeah OK so what do you wanna do to start our girls day?"she asked.
"Let's get something to eat I'm staRVING"I stated.
"OK where "
"Uh 'Ihop' I could really go for some chicken and walfles "
"You can tell you're from California" I laughed and we got in the car and drove to 'IHOP' we arrived and sat at a booth. We orderd and I got a text from kian he said ' miss you ^.^ ' I just smiled.
"Who was that "
"Um .. Kian" I said kinda whispering.
" WAIT YOURE back together when"
" last night" I said playing with my hands.
" well I guess that's good"
"And theres another thing"
"What"
"Well um meandmichaelkiassedlastnight"
"In English"
"Me and Michael kissed last night at the concert "
"When?"
"Well I was heading back to the car and I saw Michael he was sad about how all the other boys had a girlfriend and that they were kinda rubbing it in his face "
"But Me and Luke arnet girl friend and boyfriend are we ?"
"Let me finish , I told him about me and kian then he kissed me"
"Did you kiss him back."
"Yea and then Connor showed up and I went to talk to him cause he called my name and when I looked back I saw that Michael was gone"
"Wait why was Connor their he hates blink 182 "
"Ugh not in portant but I think I might like .. Michael"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hoped you guys liked this chapter not much do say . Any questions? Bye luvvvv youuu guyysss.