Chapter 20 | One Dance

Song- One dance by drake, you'll know when 😉
Personally my favorite chapter, the next one will be too ❤️.

TW- Small portion of molesting, I will include the warning there

Nobody's POV

Lloyd's jaw hung open the moment jays words entered his head.

"JAYYY YOUVE GOT NOT ONE, BUT TWO HOT  DADDIES ASKING YOU OUT?! MY BABY!! IM SO PROUD!!!" He pretends to wipe a tear and Jay swatted his arm

"First, one is YOUR COUSIN LLOYD you can't call your cousin daddy!! And YOU warned me about HIM." He groans as Lloyd shrugs

"That's true but maybe that was just to me- I mean cmon jayyy we're still young!! Live a little!" He danced around like a butterfly. Lloyd has been a lot happier lately, reasons somewhat known. But things were going well for him, sadly not his auburn haired friend.

"I- I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Jay yells grabbing his hair.

"Isn't it easy? Cole, your former bully who's the most bipolar person you met and you already hate him and ARE GIVING A SECOND CHANCE FOR NO REASON or a mysterious stranger whom if you marry, WELL BE BROTHERS FOR REAL!!" He squeals and I laughed

"We're already brothers bitch, and I guess you're right.. I don't know if I can trust Cole just yet or not.." he continues and groans in the process "DAMMIT LLOYD! You're so bipolar!!"

Lloyd smiles "I know, now I should be killing you for not telling me sooner maybe A LITTLE BEFORE THE DAY YOURE ASKED OUT." He fumes

Jay scratches the back of his neck. Truth is, he hasn't gotten much time to even think about this issue as he had fallen severely behind on the project. While he spent his late nights finishing his part of the assignment and days making sure Cole and Morro were doing the same, he had barely even gotten much sleep to begin with. So while he was working like this, there was zero time to slack.

But not today

"Whatever bitch, now actually help!!" He didn't even get to finish my sentence before being met with the doorbell."

Both blue and green eyes widened and yelped a string of curses. Jay quickly slipped on the clothes they had chosen for him while Lloyd tousled his hair, making it look sexy with a dash of makeup.

And like fucking magic, they finished and quickly opened the door to be greeted by both Cole, and Morro glaring at eachother, about to throw hands.

"JAY!" They both instantly dropped their hands and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Jay gulped as Lloyd simply filmed.

JAY POV

"Uhm.. ok.. so.. here's the deal.. I kinda-maybe-sorta- accidentally scheduled our date" I pointed between Morro and me "and our da- hangout session AS FRIENDS." waved between me and cole ".. at the same time.." both of their eyes went wide

"Jay.. What?!" Cole questioned confused and so did Morro with the same expression.

"See.. I didn't want to let either of you down judging how things have been lately.. so.."

"So what Jay? So what? Who's it gonna be? Me? Or rocky boy? Or you could just dump us hith you know find someone else-"

"Enough" Cole growled at Morro whose frown grew. "Jay, he's right, you're going to have to choose but- the choice is yours." He takes a step back "I'll respect your decision.."