Chapter 2 | My Thoughts

I just wanted to be clear on something, Lloyd and jay aren't friends with Zane yet. They're on an acquaintance basis but not yet friends. Just wanted to let you guys know. Happy reading 😊

Song recommendation- (There might be 1/4 k-pop 😅 what can I sayyy?"
Heartbeat- BTS
Bad habits- Ed sheeran

Coles POV

No.. no, no, no, no, no..

I can't believe I just did that

No way in FUCKING HELL did I do that... No I refuse to believe!

There is no way I just showed a sign of AFFECTION to JAY WALKER. Him without a doubt most annoying kid in the world. At that point he might as well be my enemy. I would rather swim with sharks than falling for him..

I had stormed off after the scene. I don't know what got into me.. I've never shown a soft spot for anybody for YEARS

Not after what happened.. I refuse to trust or care like that again..

I'm pretty sure I was just to caught up in the moment. I mean why else would I pin Jay Walker of all people to a wall.. in a weak state.. under me..

Even god couldn't blame me for the dirty thoughts popping into my head at that moment.

Before I knew it I made it to my dorm. I stood at the door trying to process what just happened. I sighed and opened the door. I reached for my back pocket and grabbed my phone.

2:13pm..

Classes would still be going on.. but to hell with that it's not like I cared about them. I groaned and made my way to the bed and before I knew it the soft, cozy mattress collided with my hot body.

It wasn't long before I started drifting into deep thoughts.

Why did I care..

Why did I hurt him so much..

Who am I becoming..

Who even am I..

Why did I pin him under me..

More importantly..

Why the fuck did I enjoy it?

I smirked and bit my lip at the thought of it. Jay Walker under me..

I could just picture me slamming him against the walls, a smirk visible on my face. His blush visible on his rosy cheeks. Lust enveloping our eyes, scanning eachothers bodies with so much detail, so much desire. My eyes dragged their way back to his face scanning every inch craving for every inch of him. I could feel myself getting hard. In reality and in the thought.

"Like what you see daddy?" The not so innocent boy under me said with a pouty smirk. Fuck that turned me on so much I wanted to fuck that voice right out of him.

My lips crashed into his my hands making his way up his shirt, tongues exploring the other so violently

My eyes jolted open before anything worse could happen

"Fuck!" I curse looking at the tent visible through my pants. I facepalmed. Here I was getting so hard at the thought if my ENEMY.

I had the urge to satisfy myself, to relive this urge. But there is no way I'm going to fuck myself over that pain in the ass.

Oh I would be such a wonderful pain in his ass

"YAHHH" I screamed. What is happening to me!!??

Jays POV

What. Just. Happened.

The second Cole left I was shivering. Partly in fear partly in an emotion that felt so foreign..

Yet so familiar

That's when I hear a burst of laughter behind me. There it was my green friend who's as probably never going to let me forget this.

Not that I would

"NO SHOT THAT JUST HAPPENED!!" He manages to gasp out in his fit of laughter on the floor. I swear I was going to kill this bitch

"Shut up" I hissed pointing a finger at him.

"Ok, ok! But you guys would make such a great couple! Wow jay! That hot daddy is in the form of a bully! Win his heart" he dramatically pounded his hand against his heart, keeping a straight face for less than a millisecond and then burst out laughing.

"He is nothing to me besides a pain in my ass!"

"Yeah he'll be a pain in your ass once he fucks you so hard! I would be able to hear the screams from your dorm" he starts "AHH COLE GO HARDER-" I clapped my hand above my dramatic friends mouth

"Yah! Shut up! We're nothing but enemies! Nothing more! And do you really think I'd have that bad in taste?" I reason with him.

"Jaybear, you are missing outt! He is so fineee!! You're lucky to have a love life!"

"Three things, first it's not a "love life" and you're one to talk! You fantasize over your daddy Kai EVERYDAY OHH KAI HES SO HOT OHH KAI HES SO SEXY blah blah blah. Second you have more of a love life than me and that's fine. Love is not in my priorities. I came here to study not fall in love with my bully! And third he's my bully for god sake there's no chance!" I gasp for air as I said all of that in one breath.

He sighs and puts his hand in my shoulder "Love is.. complicated.. it shows up in times you wouldn't expect and to people you wouldn't expect. I'm not forcing you or anything but, You'll know when you're ready but my matchmaking senses can sense it. You guys would make a great couple" he winks and walks off. God it's hard to believe this was the introverted kid he met.

I was about to get lost in my thoughts again but that's when my phone dinged. I pulled it out and laughed at the text

Greenie 💚💚💚💚- don't you dare go to class! I'm at your dorm waiting for you Romeo. Get here fast or I will beat your ass.

                                                                            Jaybear 💙💙💙💙💙- i will, i will! You can never make a dramatic exit can you?

Greenie 💚💚💚💚- that's my boy! Cmon we have tea to spill 😉

I let out a slight chuckle knowing I'm in for a long evening/afternoon. As I walked out of the room, I couldn't help but feel.. a little overwhelmed by what happened today.

What else could go wrong..

SOO that was mainly thoughts right? Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on in their heads. Sorry if it's boring or anything. I'm planning to double update today. And I apologize for not updating my other books as much as I promised this summer. I might update texting/hcs today but I'm not sure. Oh well, only time will tell. If not today then tomorrow.

As always feedback and comments, let me know and I love you babes 🤟🏼