Chapter thirty

Adrian's POV

"Tell me what you want Rosa?"
Desire.
Want.
Need.
Lust.
These are the only emotions I see floating in Rose's eyes. Resting her head on the bed, panting for air, flushed cheeks, swollen lips and eyes on me. Her emotions and my answer is what swimming in her eyes but her lips remain shut. I see some uncertainty.
"I told you, in the end it will leave you breathless."
I peck her forehead, calming her racing heart and stopping her from using her brain wheels.

A small smile take shape on her lips. As I gaze into Rose's eyes, I can't help but feel the heat of desire emanating from within her. There's a hunger, a longing for something more, something deeper, hidden behind the flicker of uncertainty in a fully surrender to the desires that simmer beneath the surface.

Her eyes, once bright with anticipation, now betray a hint of apprehension, a fear of the unknown. I can sense her inner turmoil, the battle between her yearning for intimacy and her reluctance to let go of control. It's as if she's standing on the edge of a precipice, teetering between surrender and self-preservation.

And yet, despite her hesitations, I can't deny the allure of her desire, the magnetic pull drawing me closer. I long to unravel the layers of her inhibitions, to guide her gently into the depths of passion she so fervently craves. But I know she's not ready yet, not fully prepared to be consumed by her desires.

"Don't use this pretty little head of yours. I'll wait. For now, I'll wait patiently, take your time and space that you need to come to terms with your desires." Pecking her forehead, I continue.
"And when you are  finally ready to open up to me completely, I'll be there, ready to embrace you with all the passion and intensity that you deserve."

As I gazed into her eyes, I could sense an undeniable intensity, a primal desire stirring within her. The way her pupils dilated, the way her breath calmed—it was unmistakable. In this moment, nothing else mattered but the intoxicating allure of her desire.

"Take any of shirt from the closet and go change."
Lying blankly and taking a moment without moving an inch, a sigh leaves her lips and leaves to change her clothes.

I get rid of clothes too, generally I sleep naked but it'll be too much for her to handle. So boxers would be good today, as it can handle boner too. Another day added to my blue balls. But the thing is I am not regretting anything, like in the past I would've called any girl and get rid of this boner but Rose, I can't do this her. She has my mind wrapped around her. She is on my mind every second and when I came in terms of my liking towards her, my mind got into some  other space. For fuck sake it was my first date today!!

I haven't done this relationship shit before. I knew back then she won't be with me if I wouldn't have given a title to us. She is not a girl who will be comfortable kissing her boss without giving any label. And if I want her, I will go lengths for her. I'll do anything for her to see a beautiful smile on her face.

The bathroom door opens and steps out making it more difficult for me too handle my dripping balls. Wearing my white shirt, dropping an inch above her knees and hair in a loose bun, without any makeup. Her flushed cheeks show how much she is aroused to looking at me almost naked. Checking me from top to toe, she squirms on her spot, rubbing her thighs, probably wanting to get rid of the ache between her legs. I smirk and slide under the covers and extend my hand for her to join, which she gladly does.

Wrapping her hands around my torso she feels my abs and my muscular back all while resting her head on my chest. As I press her into me more I realise she is not wearing her bra, her pebble nipples poke into me making me sigh audibly,
"sarai la mia morte."
(Translation: you'll be death of me)
"Hmm? God why don't I understand Italian!?" She whines.
I chuckle at that.
"Addy, I want to learn drinking." I frown and looking down at her. Eyes closed with a serene face.
"Why? I guess you don't like drinking?" Opening her sleepy eyes with a lazy smile.
"I hate smoking, not drinking. I want my first drink with you."
"I am not sure if you'll be able to handle it."
She cuddles even more into almost lying on me, her warm breaths spreads on my neck.
"Addy, I know you think of me like I am an idiot, but I am not. I've handled worse." She tilts her head up locking her gaze on me.
"I don't wanna look like child on Matteo and Isa's wedding."
"You know about the wedding?"
"Yeah, Isa called to invite me on her  shopping."
"Hmm." It's a fuck up idea. I know how bitchy Isabelle's friends are.
"I'll think about your drinking, now sleep. You're tired."
She nods and breaths in slowly falling into sleep.