part 3

Seoul daehakegyo College

The largest  university and research institute located in Seoul, South Korea

This college is associated with scientific research.The reputation of this college is spread all over Korea.Eligibility is definitely required to study in this college without eligibility it is impossible to get chance in this college.But yibo had no aptitude for studies, he had no desire to study and as a student, he was a very wretched and low student or backbencher. So how did he get a chance in such a reputed college???? Of course, through his father's merit, he got the opportunity to study in this college because his father contributed 80% of the money to this college.

But Yibo has a reputation as a college playboy for his flirting nature.Even the teachers of this college did not escape his flirting.

Like every day, five cars of the rolls Royce drop tail  band entered the college. Everyone was looking at that.  they all knew very well who was inside this car.Because Yibo is like this every day for how to get into college so that everyone gets shocked.

The cars slowly entered the parking area and after parking the car, 10 bodyguard came out from inside the car and they opened the door of the black  car in the middle and yibo got out of the car.

Yibo was walking in front like a king and behind him were 10 bodyguards who looked like a mafia as he entered the college.Now comes to the college grounds with his full swag and coolness and all the girls see him and shout his name loudly and come towards him.After seeing this, yibo gave a smirk and he looked seriously hot in this smirk.

But the bodyguards behind yibo stop the girls from approaching him and they make way for Yibo to walk through the crowd straight to the class room.
The smirk left yibo's lips after seeing this and he looked at Mr JM , the head of his bodyguard.

Mr JM then says ," little master it is your father's order that you go to the class room first when you reach the college."

The coolness  was  way now is gone within 2 minutes with a big pout on his lips as if someone had bullies him.

He enters the room with a heavy heart but his mood is instantly lightened because his best buddies are in the class room.

Li wenhan, Kim jung joo , Zhou jixuan , cho seung you they all see Yibo motioning him to come here Yibo happily goes towards them and hugs them.

" brothers!!? What can I tell you about sadness,  my deda has made my life a prison"-  yibo said sadly

"Why !! what happened again?"- Li wenhan

"My deda banned me from going to night club parties, banned me from using black card and even put ten bodyguards behind me. Seriously I'm not a baby boy."- yibo

"Of course ,it was for your good "- Zhou jixuan

"But whatever you say jixuan, at this age we will have a little fun,  yibo's father is very strict and  more protective of him."

"anyway yibo's father is doing these things for his good.  yibo is not giving time to his studies.  Yibo's studies are very low , that's why yibo's father is trying to keep him away from all these things for some time.Then the time test is going on and even then if yibo do bad in the test then ........."- zhou jixuan

Then the word 'test' rang in Yibo's head.

Yibo looking at them with wide eyes, seeing his condition , li wenhan  said, "please bobo, don't tell me now that you have forgotten about the exam again.'

"OH-MY-GOD  I AM FORGOT ABOUT MY EXAM AGAIN........."-

Everyone takes a deep breath because this is nothing new yibo forgets about exams all the time.