part 11

The Next Day

Lan zhan , Meng yao both came to college. Today Wuxian was standing in front of the gate for them. He sees Lan zhan with a big smile and runs towards him.

Lanzhan looks at him and makes an annoyed face.

"good morning"-

"Hm"-

" Heyyy.....Why are you avoiding me?"

Without replying to Wei Wuxian's words, Lanzhan continued to move forward.  Wei Wuxian followed him and said, "I still haven't got my answer!"

"Why are you disturb me"-  Lanzhan said annoyingly.

Hearing this, Wei Wuxian pouted. He looked at Lanzhan and said, "I fell in love with you at first sight."

Lanzhan rolled his eyes and said, "It's just an attraction of yours."

"It's not my attraction, I really fell in love with you at first sight, fell in love with those eyes of yours. When I first looked into those eyes of yours my heart beat faster. I felt as if my surroundings stopped, I could only see you in front of me.I then felt a different feeling that I had never felt before.Even I see you everywhere, maybe it's my illusion.But your face keeps coming to my mind.Your ice-cold eyes, innocent face are really beautiful like a white camellia ."

Wuxian looked into his eyes and was about to say these words. And Lanzhan could feel his heart, his heart beating very fast.Why is this happening to him? So he also fell in love with Wei Wuxian?But when there is love for someone, does the heart jump like this? Lanzhan looking into Wei Wuxian's eyes, there was love in those eyes.

"Lanzhan"-

" Huh"-

Wuxian looked at him confused.

" My name"-

Lanzhan says that and he goes to class room with Meng yao and Wuxian is frozen in place.

He tries to understand the matter for a while, what really happened here, LANZHAN TELLS HIS NAME.

Wei Wuxian jumps on the spot like crazy, he is so happy that he sees a student in front of him and hugs him and starts dancing.On the other side, the student was scared at first because an unknown boy hugged him and danced like this!!But the student somehow pulls Wuxian away from him and asks him, "What's wrong with you, are you crazy?"

"Yes I'm crazy, I'm crazy in love with my Lanzhan "

The student realizes there is a love problem going on and smiles and says "good luck to you".

"thanks bro"-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Business Department

Wuxian entered his class room and found his brother Cheng sitting there. Cheng saw him and gestured with his hand and Wei Wuxian sat next to him.

"You missed your first period, where have you been all this time?"-Prem looked at his brother and said

“I was with your future brother-in-law, trying to convince him"-

Hearing his brother's words, Cheng narrowed his eyes and looked at him and said, "Now who have you made a target again?"

"Why do you always think that I am only in a fake relationship with everyone!! It's true that I really like someone now."-

Cheng just rolled his eyes annoyingly not believing his brother. Because his brother's nature was to prank everyone and be in fake relationships.