part 6

Yibo was sitting on a park bench with his beauty pup and was talking to him .Just then, Mrs. Han came in front of him, looking very panting, as if she had been looking for yibo a lot, and finally found him.Yibo is so happy to see her that he hugs her passionately and puts his legs around Mrs han's waist.Like a lost child regaining its mother after many years.Mrs. han was initially very angry with Yibo but seeing his baby steps, a small smile appeared on her lips and she patted him on the head.She realizes yibo was scared because he is lost here and he doesn't even have mobile with his in the morning.So could not contact him.

They come home from the park.Mrs. han and Yibo bought food from the shop when they got home after having breakfast.Both Mrs. han and Yibo were sitting in the living room and Mrs han was telling yibo in details who they has a meeting with today.

Yibo is very happy when he first hears about Lan because Lan is his father's real identity.  Then he will not have to suffer so much anymore, because he has project work with LAN company. .Then when he heard about the wei company ,he was normal because he was hearing the name for the first time. But when yibo heard about the xiao  company he was a bit confused as he thought he had heard this name somewhere before.

Then when Mrs han goes to elaborate about the project, Yibo pouts and says, "studies don't enter my mind and this project is far away!!!! please baby han you handle all this.Just for me!!!"

Mrs han takes a deep breath and says "ok you just stay with me I will take care of the project and once this project is over, you can roam around as you wish."

Mrs. han  does not know the real purpose of yibo's why he came here??? Yibo did not tell anyone about his real purpose.

Both were getting ready for the meeting.
Mrs. Han dressed like a perfect business woman for a business meeting, got tidy and went to yibo's room.But when she saw Yibo,her  eyes widened. Yibo's hair was disheveled and he wore many jewels around his neck. There was a sunglasses on the eyes.He looked like he was going to a party. She also found yibo standing in front of the mirror talking to himself.

"Wang yibo why are you so handsome?Surely all the girls in the meeting, today will fall in love with your charm

If a girl falls in love with me Then of course it should be a one night stand between of us . It will be a lot of fun."-  yibo said  to dream.Will this dream come true?

Mrs. han  gets very angry at this behaviour and he enters and pulls his ear from behind.

"Why do you always hold my ear?"-

Yibo is trying to get free of himself

"You cannot enter the meeting wearing this dress."- mrs han said coldy

"But what is wrong with this dress?"-

Yibo complained like a child

"You are going to a meeting and not a party so wear the clothes that I give you"-