part 13

After kuan left, Wei Wuxian looked at Lanzhan encouragingly and said, "You see , there is no barrier between us and your brother has also accepted our relationship."

Lanzhan is just trying to avoid him. But Wei Wuxian grabbed his hands and moved on top of him again and started kissing him.

But this time Lanzhan did something that Wei Wuxian never expected. Lanzhan kicked Wei Wuxian's little bunny very hard.

" Ah~~mh~~Honey! what do you do with it, It is a very valuable asset. If something happens to it, how will I satisfy you in the future?"-

Wei Wuxian writhed in pain and grabbed his small member with both hands.

"It's only trailer . If you try to act shameless than this, I will make your situation worse than this" -  Lanzhan said threateningly.

Wei Wuxian pouted and thought to himself that his wife was a bit too rudey.But no problem he will make his wife's behaviour as soft as candy in future.

Finally, after a lot of trouble, Lanzhan gets Wei Wuxian out of the room. He closed the door and took a deep breath. Wei Wuxian entered the mansion through the pipe through the balcony but now he is exiting through the main door.
But when Wei Wuxian reached his own home, he found a great danger standing before him.His mother stands with a broom to welcome him.

Wei Wuxian noticed his brother standing right behind his mother and giving him a teasing smirk.His mother took a broom in hand and started beating him in the ass. And Wuxian started running round and round in the living room to save his life.

"Whose house did you go to steal at night?"Mrs wei asked his son to beat him

"Mom,  I went to your future son's wife's house to propose to him."-

Hearing her son's words, she stopped beating her son and looked at her son with raised eyebrows.

"Did that person accept my dumb son? "-
Mrs. Wei said and zhan frowned at his mother and saying, "Mom, do you think your son is so dumber? You may not know, everyone in college knows me as Playboy."

Mrs wei glares at her son causing him to fall silent. Wei Wuxian fears his mother immensely.
After explaining a lot to his mother, he finally gets permission to go to his room.As he entered the room he saw his brother looking at him trying to hold back his laughter. Wei Wuxian took a pillow and threw it at his brother and continued to beat him.
Cheng also  beat his brother with a pillow to escape from his brother's beating.In short time, the entire room is filled with piles of pillows.  Both of them gasped and lay down on the bed.Both looked at each other and started laughing loudly.

Next day

When Lanzhan arrives at the college he finds the entire college decorated.

When he goes to his classroom he finds Meng yao already there. He asks his friend what is happening in college.In reply he came to know that a party was organized for the freshers today.

He doesn't like these parties because of which he decides to stay in class.But his friend Meng yao drags him by the hand to the hall where the party is organized.
When they both see that the seniors present have organized this party. And they are in the lead.Juniors are enjoying the party. Lanzhan sat down on a chair and kept quiet because he felt very uncomfortable.It was then that he noticed the stage where Wei Wuxian was dancing with several girls.

He was very angry after seeing this. He knew that Wei Wuxian was known as the college playboy. Even then when Wei Wuxian was flirting or teasing with him. He showed anger on the surface but was happy and shy inside.It was his fault. He should not feel any feelings for Wei Wuxian. Because Wei Wuxian is a playboy. Even after knowing this, why he feels for Wei Wuxian.