10

Hou xuan knows very well what his friend's nature is like? So he gave the address of the brothel without saying a word.But when they see a couple coming this way, they quickly put Meng yao inside the car.In that couple there was a woman with whom Yibo did dirty work. The woman blinked at Yibo and he was surprised to see it.Then the woman's husband goes to the other side to get the car and the woman comes in front of Yibo and says attractively, "You can give me a lot of pleasure. This is my phone number," the woman says, winking at him.

Hou xuan looks at him and says ," what is this"

But Yibo's condition is bad. He quickly drops the number from his hand. How did this woman see him?
And he's not going to do that with this woman again! Not even if he dies.

Inside the mansion

Wang ji watched as Wei Wuxian's daughter cut her daughter's birthday cake and how cheerful everyone was. Wei Wuxian love his daughter very much. Today if he knows yibo is his son, will he love yibo just like his daughter?But seeing Wei Wuxian and his daughter together like this makes him miss Yibo very much.

Wang Ji didn't want to stay here another moment. So heading says goodbye to yuan , A-yuan was upset at first because his Baba was leaving again. But Wang ji tells him that he meets him occasionally , Wang ji also gives yuan his address.

Xiao mansion

It's half past twelve at night.

Zhan was sitting in his room and had a laptop in his hand.But his attention was not on the laptop he was thinking about something.

He is remembering today's incident.He was surprised when he saw yibo for the first time in the party. He goes to yibo but before that yuan goes to him and talks to him and he feels so jealous that they hug.His eyes were still on Yibo when he broke the glass out of jealousy.He could clearly see how Yibo hid under the table.He later also saw how the woman sitting on the table was enjoying herself sexually. He understood very well that it was not herself but Yibo under the table who was giving her this pleasure.He was getting very angry and wanted to quickly go to the place and lift Yibo off the table to punish him for such a dirty deed.But he couldn't go. Because there were many people there. And he has no rights over Yibo, but he is very jealous that he cannot see Yibo with anyone else.

He doesn't even know why he can't see yibo with anyone else but he just knows that yibo is his only. only his.....

Just then there was a knock on his door and a man entered.

"Sir, as you said, we have found out the news of Scientist wang's son. He currently owns a brothel."

As soon as he heard this, zhan looked at the man who was standing in front of him with his head down. Zhan says in a very dark voice "where is the address of that brothel"

The man shuddered to hear such a dark voice and the man uttered the address in a trembling voice.

Inside the brothel

Yibo is drunk and he is in a room with a girl.After they kidnapped Meng yao, they locked him in a room inside hou xuan's house. Hou xuan's house was not that big but they had an old abandoned room where they kept Meng yao as a prisoner because no one enters that room.And Meng yao still hasn't regained consciousness so Yibo decides to take this opportunity to have some fun.
And now money has come to him so he has come to the brothel.

Yibo was trying to get intimate with the girl and the girl was a prostitute. The girl's job was to pleasure the customers who came to their brothel.

But before they could be intimate, the door suddenly burst open with a loud noise.The girl fearfully looked towards the door to see several bodyguards dressed in black and a very handsome man standing in front of them.But the handsome man's face was very dark and anger was evident on his face.