part 12

Lanzhan stood silently. He was observing Wei Wuxian. It seems that the boy is very poor! Who can not afford to buy flowers!

Lanzhan quickly snatches the flower from his hand and says, "This flower is mine, and you are proposing to me with my flower."

Wei Wuxian is very happy. Not caring what Lanzhan said to him, he hugs Lanzhan and gives him a small kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for accepting me,From now on we are boyfriends ."

"Huh??"-
Lanzhan does not have this flower to accept him at all. Wei Wuxian took him the wrong way.

"But what you think is completely wrong......"- Lanzhan

Lanzhan was about to say something more but he stopped midway when he saw Wuxian's tear-stained face.And see that sweet pout on his lips! He looks so innocent! Looks like he'll be crying after a while! Really a cry baby.

Lanzhan felt his heart beating very fast.When he looks at this boy, why can't he stop the boy? What kind of feeling does it have?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a long night of searching, Cheng finds a puppy from the road and brings it.But because the dog was a street dog it was very difficult to bring the dog but cheng struggled and finally succeeded.

When Cheng brought the dog inside the mansion and placed the female dog in front of the black dog, the black dog wag its tail happily.

The black dog is interacting with the female dog.

Cheng stood watching the two dogs in action when the sound of a car came from behind which startled him.

When he looked back, he saw a handsome boy coming out of the car.

Cheng became very nervous and was very scared.

"who are you"-

Lan hai kuan said.

When he comes home after finishing his important office work. But he was surprised to see the gate of his mansion open at first because why is this gate open at night!When he entered the mansion at a slow speed his car did not make any sound.But when he sees a boy standing in front of him, he is a bit surprised at first and he notices the boy's attention towards the two dogs.

"Who are you, are you a thief who came here at night to steal"-

Lan Hai kuan repeated, getting no response from the boy.

"No....Do I look like a thief? Actually I am here because my dog ​​accidentally entered your mansion. I'm here to get my dog."

' wow, I have made a very good excuse so that this man will not suspect me'-

Cheng was giving himself a lot of praise because he made such a good excuse.

Kuan raised an eyebrow at him and looked back at his gatekeeper. But the gatekeeper is still deep asleep.

Cheng followed kuan's gaze and looked over to see him watching the gatekeeper.

Kuan looked at cheng and said, "So how did you get in? And how did you open this gate? The gate was locked from inside so how did your dog get inside"

Cheng was now biting his fingernails. Now he will give an excuse? Because the gatekeeper is in a deep sleep, then who opened the gate?

"I don't know, the gate was open when I came here."

Cheng said quickly

"Why should I believe your words! It could also be that you're a thief here to steal and you're lying to me now to survive."- kuan said