part 14

The villagers forced them to get married. Wei Wuxian is very happy. Because he is married to the one he loves. He was grinning with all his bunny teeth. Lanzhan was annoyed to see him. He felt like breaking all the teeth of this black bunny with one punch. Lanzhan just rolls his eyes in annoyance. Because he can't do anything more than that.

Throughout the day some arrangements were made in the village according to certain rules which were a form of superstition.And to re-purify the house of their deity, all the villagers together decorate the house with flowers and keep the two of them locked in the house at night.

When Lanzhan and Wuxian are locked in the hut, everyone leaves and when they are alone, Lanzhan pulls Wuxian's hair and shouts, "I'm in so much trouble today because of you."

"Honey! I'm hurting, baby let me go"-

" Wei ying , I will kill you today"- Lanzhan shouted

"Baby I am not deaf. Even if you speak slowly, I can hear you.And does anyone hold and beat the new husband like this. Today is your first night. So, you should love your husband and not beat him like this."-
Wei Wuxian said and he tied Lanzhan's hands behind his back and pulled him forward.

Lanzhan glared at him.

But shameless Wuxian is he a man to remain silent? He started flirting with Lanzhan and put his hand inside Lanzhan's shirt and gently touched his body.But before he could do more than that, he winced in pain when he felt someone kick his little member very hard.

" A~h...... Baby....How will I satisfy you in the future if you hit the same spot again and again" Wei Wuxian put both his hands on his little member and said in pain.

Lanzhan avoided him and lay down on the straw bed next to him.

"Honey! To-day is our first night, and according to the superstitions of the villagers we must spend the first night to purify this house of theirs"-Wuxian tells lanzhan to tease but then a shoe flies into his face, hitting him hard in the face causing him to fall upside down on the floor.

" Ayyoo!! Wives these days don't respect their husbands at all!" – Wuxian lay on the floor looking at his newly wedded husband who just stared at him with fiery eyes.

"Akkkhh......."

Another shoe flew and hit him on the forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the night had passed, when the morning came, all the villagers set them free and bid farewell to both Lanzhan and Wei Wuxian. Wuxian hugs the village head and kisses his cheeks and happily says,
"If I had known before that I would get married after coming here, I would have come here with Lanzhan long ago. Thank you very much for getting us married."

Wei Wuxian was happily talking to the village head like a child while lanzhan was just gnashing his teeth in annoyance.

The villagers are a bit surprised by his childlike nature but they don't say much.Both Wei Wuxian and Lanzhan came to the road walking from the village and they were standing in the middle of the road waiting for the car.

Lan zhan request to Wuxian not to tell anyone about what happened in the village. Wei Wuxian accepts his request and he promises Lanzhan not to tell anyone about this.

In no time they got the car and left for the city.

On the other hand when Meng yao finds that his friend Lanzhan and Wei Wuxian cannot be found in the group, he quickly informs the teachers and the teachers inform the police to look for the two of them. Both Hai kuan and Mrs. Wei are worried when they find out that both of them are missing. They rushed to the police station and met the two. Hai kuan knows Mrs. Wei very well because  Mrs. Wei is a famous businesswoman in China. He is surprised to see Mrs. Wei here at first but when he finds out Mrs. Wei's real identity is that she is Wei Wuxian's mother.