chapter 4

In Kim corps ,

Yoongi's office .

After dropping tae at his company ,I make sure to call hobi tell him to change tae's dress and vedio call me .

Then ,after the call the I, started working on some files suddenly , my office door knock and heard my secretary voice heard asking me permission to come in the office for telling me today's schedule meetings etc .

I said " come in " and my secretary enter my office . I ask her about my schedule and she told me , "sir you have a meeting in an hour with jy company's ceo and after that a online meeting with Mr Josh from US branch. That's it sir ,after that your schedule is free. "

"Okay , Miss rose thank u for informing me . You can go and inform me when the meeting will start . "

Miss rose , is a wonder ful lady always very calm and compose .Always in a professional mode ,her charming personality is very eye catching and impressive.

But she seems wanting to say something . so, I ask" what is Miss rose, anything else you want to tell me ."

"Yes ,Mr Kim ,there is a business party held by Mr Choi and he send the invites to attend the party . Actually Mr Kim's secretary told me that Mr Kim want you to attend the party . Every business man are going to attend the party .the party is this Friday. "

" That's it Miss rose , Is " JEON CORP'S " going to attend it ." Yes sir." " Okay thank u Miss rose . I will talk to appa about it . You can go ."

Miss rose exit my office and I call someone and told him ,jack I need to know about jeon getting back in seoul and Is he attending the party .

I thought about him the only cause of my brother's pain , his misery . I WILL NEVER GET YOU ENTER IN MY BROTHER'S LIFE, AGAIN...........NEVER .

See you at the party jeon ...............

_____________________________________________ sorry about thus part .

This part got cut so I made a new chapter .

Hope you like it .

Bye 👋