chapter 51

THIRD PERSON'S POV,

Baek was pacing around in the room thinking how will he talk to tae when he heard Chan saying the exact same thing he was thinking ,

" baek how can you talk to him and the big question is ..... will he come hearing about jungkook . Which I don't think so ."

Baek frowned but then an idea popped in his brain , " hyung why don't you talk to him . I know he will come if you talk to him ... please hyung ."

Chan rolled his eyes at baek's pleads for talking to his little brother just to help jungkook , and Chan thinks how can he shamlessly ask his brother to help baek when because of them actually he was not living with them and hurt .... how can they even expect something like this from him .

" baek , I am only here just because of you and because of jungkook . You said you will talk to tae and ask for help ... don't involve me in this chaos if it's in my hand I would never want tae to come here ... I am standing here between you gyus is enough torture for me now you want to make me guilty for including my taebear in your brother's created mess ... never . Just do whatever you gyus want to do . I am not going to be the part of anything . " baek widen his eyes and tears started rolling g from his eyes because this was the very first time Chan was talking rudely to him .

Chan knew he was rude with baek but he just couldn't control his emotions about all the situations , he feel hurt seeing baek but he did react to it instead he walked towards from there but not saying this , " I wish he will not come . " and went away from there.

All present there look at baek with sympathetic look and jin put his hand on baek's shoulder consoling him .baek noded his head indicating he is fine .

" I know he is hurt about what happen , but how can I not think about my hyung . I will do anything to help hyung .... I will talk to tae anyhow. " baek also left from there and stand at the front door calling tae . He was nervous a little but he was confident enough to help his hyung .

He called many times but tae did answer the call . After attempting 20 th time tae picked the call. Before baek respond he heard scared voice of tae ..... on the phone .

Tae :

" hello , hyung what happened , everything is alright. Hyung , eomma , appa ... "

Baek :

Baek feel bad hearing the scared voice of tae and it made him feel worse now that he started crying thinking Maybe tae will not come for his hyung but he will definitely come for Chan.

" tae .... tae please help .... can you come here please help .... Chan hyung we need help please .."

On the other hand tae ,

After Hearing this from baek tae's heart dropped thinking something happened to his brother . So in panicked he couldn't think properly and didn't ask so much question ,

" where are you hyung Ia coming hmmm .. please wait for me . " Saying this tae ran towards the door to go towards the location sent by baek on his phone .

On the other side baek was feeling relived hearing tae is coming he look at his phone saying ," I am sorry tae but I can't see my family hurt . I hope you will understand this . "

Baek wipe his tears and go back inside seeing Chan was sitting on sofa scrolling his phone and looked up only to see him coming towards them .