chapter 43

AT NIGHT ,

THIRD PERSON'S POV,

Same night with tae and eunwoo ,both go for a drive and eunwoo stops the car near a small bridge which was constructed over the lake .

Tae look at eunwoo seeing the car stops near a bridge , not knowing why they are here " Alpha why are we here ."

Eunwoo smile looking at the omega and said , " we are here to see stars . "

Hearing this tae look at eunwoo and becomes overwhelmed with his idea of seeing stars , it makes him feel nostalgic thinking that when he was in village he would sneak ....... with someone just to enjoy seeing stars near the lake there too.

" but .... how , I mean ..." tae was cut of by eunwoo , seeing him coming close to him which Make tae's breath hitch when he see the alpha was so close to him thinking he was going to kiss him, so he close his eyes only to feel his seatbelt removed and his seat being moved backward in laying position .

He look at the alpha and widen his eyes when he see alpha's teasing smile ....... he internally cursed himself to think something like that now he was feeling like a fool to alpha .

The alpha notice every actions of tae he chuckled and again moved closed to him but this time he pecked on taes forehead so that the omega doesn't feel embarrassed infront of him .

Tae blushed and smile looking somewhere else to avoid the alphas gaze , he saw alpha doing same with his seat and then he was laying next to tae with both of them facing the roof of the car which was now open showing beautiful sky with full of stars and moon which was glorious , glowing beautifully spread his cold but still peaceful light everywhere .

He was really mesmerized by the sight , he just don't know how to describe this . He look towards his side only to see eunwoo looking at him .

" why ....... why are you looking at me ."

" you're gorgeous fluff ......if you could see from my eyes I would show you how beautiful you are looking in the light of this moon . Your glowing fluff ..... literally glowing ........ I don't know how but your beauty , your eyes and the innocence in them always amaze me fluff .... always .you don't know how blessed I am feeling myself to share this beautiful night and sight with you here. "

Saying this eunwoo creases taes cheek with one hand ,tae hold eunwoo's hand and pulled it under his head shifting himself on the alpha's seat laying his half body on the alpha and resting his head on the alpha's chest who hold the omega securely from his waist while giving countless pecks on tae's forehead who giggled everytime he feels alpha pecking his forehead .

After spending sometime with each other eunwoo dropped tae to his house and then left from there seeing tae entering his house ...........

NEXT DAY ,

IN KIM'S HOUSE ,

Everyone in Kim house is eating there breakfast , when they saw tae coming towards dinnig in hurry....

" sorry ...... I am late I know .... but nobody came to wake me up ...... " said tae with pout .

" relax bear , we did it intentionally because you were not going to company today so we decided to let you sleep today for little more ."