chapter 24

Taehyung sitting quietly in the car and alpha driving the car with little sneaky glances towards the omega . Taehyung knows about the alphas glances and stares
But he didn't said anything to alpha because his heart was beating very fast and all blood rushed towards his cheeks making him feel hot . The alpha notice the omega's expression and said ," you want me turn on the ac of the car , you seem like your feeling hot . "The omega shake his head and said "can I lower the car window ,please . "

The alpha nodded his head and said ,"you don't have to ask me . " "it's your car ,idont want to be look rude ." Said the omega to the alpha while enjoying the night breeze.
"Oh really , now you worried about being rude haaa . What about then when you bite me with your this sharp teeth hmm." Said the alpha playfully to omega ." That time you were teasing me , so......." said the omega hesitant." Drop the formalities silly omega ." Said alpha to omega with a light chuckle.

"Why do you call me silly " ,ask the omega to the alpha ." Why do you call me Mr annoying. "Said the alpha returning the question to the omega . Who whined and said "first i ask you ,answer na , why ? And you never told me your name "." Really did I not ,tell you my name. Ok , so I will tell you my name my name .................. nahhhh you guess , ". Said the alpha teasing the omega .
"But you know my name ,why don't you tell me your , is you name not good ? ? " Said the omega little curious manner . The alpha laugh and said" well its your job to find now. " Said the alpha with lifting his one eyebrow ." Or are you afraid that you can't do it hmm" said the alpha again .

"I am not afraid I will do it . So ........ ..... name must be Juan "".no "said the alpha . The whole rode the omega saying while asking thinking and doing random guess of alphas names . While the alpha sometimes laugh or got shocked at the choice of name the omega was guessing. The whole ride fill with omegas blabbering and the alpha laughing at his silly omega , yes his because he feel it like this .

After driving for a while , the alpha stop the car near a small restaurant .

The omega look outside and see the elegant restaurant he look at the alpha and said" are we going there, i did not bring my wallet . "
"It's ok , I bring you here so don't worry it's on me hmm come ".said alpha politely to the omega . "But..... my clothes , I am not looking good ." Said omega feeling insecure about his clothes . The alpha see the hesitation in omega so he cup the omegas cheek and said ," look at me . Your so beautiful , doesn't matter what you wear hmmm. Don't ever doubt on your beauty , and never make your self feel lower than anybody ,also not give others chance to make you feel bad ok .and if still someone is mean to you than just tell me I will deal with it ." The omega look at him with his doe eyes , eyes soft melting heart melting at the alphas concern voice . "But ....... I don't have your number how am supposed to call you hmm ." Said the omega with pout and clueless look which made the alpha smile and said , "so you sure ,that you have to call me for that hmmm . Ok I will give you contact number happy ,let's go ."The omega nodded his head like a little child . The alpha get out of the car and open the door for the omega to come out of the car and both enter the rastraunt , the alpha look at the omega who was looking at interior of the restaurant with wide eyes but stop looking when see other people looking at him ,he uncomfortably look down towards his clothes and slide little in the alphas side for comfort who said, " don't look down . Look up straight towards them ,don't loose confidence , iam right here with you ".said the alpha holding the omegas waist to comfort him and giving confidence to the omega . Who follow the alphas words .

Taehyung feel relaxed and happy when he see people look away from him and smile at him . He look towards the alpha and smile widely and both go towards the table to eat dinner .

After dinner they both were in the car again ,sitting silently listening to omegas choice music which alpha also like . And then the alpha parked the car near the beach side , omega look outside extremely happy and shocked can't wait to walk on the sand at night. The alpha get out of the car and open the door of the omegas side ,giving his hand to the omega who hold his hand and both walk towards the beach side .

After playing a little with water both the alpha and taehyung sat on the sand looking at the moon and alpha looking at the omega saying , "your looking gorgeous under the light of moon . " the word left from the alpha made the omega turned his head towards him and see the alpha looking at him affectionately like whole this time but now he didn't only see affection but also longing in the alphas eyes for him ,he don't know why .which made taehyung tear up and tears rolled down from his eyes .

The alpha look at him and said ," hye why are you crying. Iam sorry if I said something wrong hmm ." The omega shook his head Said , "no . You don't have to . Iam just overwhelmed . Yeahhh just overwhelmed .it's nothing, I know iam looking foolish crying you must be thinking how crybaby iam always cry whenever you see me ."i will not think like that , I feel iam honored that you feel free to show me your emotions .tell me why are you crying if your comfortable sharing it with me ." Said the alpha softly trying to calm the omega ." I just ........ I don't know with everything happening around me . Just now I feel peace here in this place and it makes me extremely excited as well as sad too . That I couldn't experience it any longer that this feeling I don't want to loose it but I had to right and then your words it's just touched my heart ." Said the omega looking at the moon again while talking to alpha ."you can come here any time if you want to ,"said the alpha but the omega shake his head saying , "don't know if am gonna feel this again coming alone here ." "Then I will come with you again ." Said the alpha .

The omega looked at him shocked but chuckle at the alpha answer and both stared laughing and staring at the moon while in between talking .

After pending time on the beach, they started going towards there hotel in the car because the omega look tired so they decided to go back to hotel even if they both want spend more time there . The alpha see it's getting cold and he give his jacket to the omega to wear it so he couldn't catch cold .

They enter the hotel premises and the alpha park his car , they both walk in the hotel .

They both turned towards each other and the omega was blushing madly which was shown on his face prominently . While the alpha was scratch his nap and said ," ok then . See you . " the omega nodded and take the jacket to give it back to the alpha who did take it and said , " don't give me this back , take it with you . Give me when you return my handkerchief ." "So you can embarrassed me again , hmm "said omega teasing him . " No so we can meet again . Saying that the alpha goes from there blushing and leaving behind also a blushing omega , who shake his head and said ,"Mr annoying cutie alpha." And the other side the alpha said , "silly omega . "

Both apart there ways , towards different directions but someone see them and watching them smirking and said ,

"Interesting ..................... ," on the other side someone called that person saying" jimin what are you doing here .?? " and jimin turned towards the person who was calling him said "nothing " . "Let's go ."

_____________________________________________

Hope you like it.

Thnk you for reading it , voting it and commenting .

Please ignore mistakes .

Bye 👋 .