chapter 50

THIRD PERSON'S POV, 

IN JEON HOUSE ,

Jungkook was drunk as hell crying in his room holding taes photos . Outside the jungkook's  room  namjoon , Jin ,so hee , j hope and Amy was  standing worriedly  .

They don't know how to pursue jungkook when he is drunk so much and not even  letting anybody inside his room . Namjoon was banging his door just in hope for junkook to open it .

Whereas jungkook who was so lost in the thoughts of his omega  Whom he loved so much .

So hee move from there and called someone , " why the fuck are you not answering  your call damn it jimin ."

Jimin OTP :

Jimin rolled his eyes and making his phone away from the ear hearing the yelling of the so hee .

" WHY are you shouting noona . Are trying to bleed my ear ."

So hee OTP :

" Oh... fucking stop this drama of yours ... jimin .  You said after tae go from his house jungkook would be mine and he would accept  me .ha "

Jimin OTP:

" yea ,so ....  I told you this but now it was  your work to make hyung fall in love with you . So technically  it's your job to do it further . "

So hee OTP :

" Oh, really that time when you need me you didn't tell me that you would back our after complete your work done ha..... . And this not the tone you came to me for asking help . "

Jimin OTP:

"  Ok,  noona now stop spewing nonsense  and tell me what happened  . "

So hee OTP  :

" what happened  ha... " so hee chuckled.  " your brother is going fucking insane because of that taehyung  . Now come here and fucking help . Everyone  is so worried here . "

Jimin OTP  :

Jimin frowned " Everyone is there then why are you worrying so much . I know namjoon hyung will handle everything  . And I can't came now , Me and yoongi hyung is going  out for dinner after so many days . So I can't come . "

So hee OTP  :

" what ..... your brother is crying in his room not letting anybody  in there ,and for you your date is important  ha..... . "

Jimin OTP  :

" Ok ... ok fine . I will come bit I will be late . I didn't tell anyone here . So .... you get it . "
Said jimin hearing " Ok" from other sides and rolled his eyes cutting the call .

JIMIN'S  THOUGHTS ,

I am not going anywhere , I can't leave my date and anyways namjoon hyung Everyone  is there right so why I have to go . i Just message yoongi hyung that my phone is switched  off and I directly go there .

THIRD PERSON'S POV, 

Jimin thought while switching  off his mobile but before messaging yoongi .

On the other hand , so hee go back to  where everyone  was standing and see still namjoon was there  banging the door for  jungkook to open it .

In side room ,jungkook was siting  on the ground back resting behind the bed . Everything dark inside the room no lights in the room . Alcohol  bottles  was everywhere surrounding the room  with him holding in  one hand and on the other hand holding taes pictures  . Some of them with him placed on the bed and on the ground too .