chapter 47

THIRD PERSON'S POV ,

currently the alpha was in the bed when ringing of the phone brought his attention towards the phone , eunwoo picked his phone to see the caller ID , he answer the call ....

Eunwoo :

" yuk , I want you to find who was behind the pictures and the media involvement .... "

Other person on call ,

" yes , sir ... I will do it . "

Eunwoo :

" I want every detail of it on my table tomorrow before I came to office ... and I don't want anyone talking about it , handle every news channels who are taking about it ... i dont want fluff to see a thing related to this matter ..... do you get it ."

Yukk :

" Yes ,sir "

Eunwoo :

" After that I will handle everything on my own .... "

Eunwoo was talking to yukk when he heard the washroom door open and see tae getting out from the there and standing infromt of the mirror .... he doesn't want tae to be upset hearing about what he is talking so he hurriedly try to reject the call.

Eunwoo :

" yea ,do it ..... I will see you in office .." Saying that eunwoo cut the call. He saw tae applying body moisturizer . He walk towards tae with his half naked body and stand behind him who was onfront of the mirror . He back hugged tae and tightly hugged his waist while placing soft pecks on tae neck slowly who looked at him from the mirror .

" hmm ... who was it ." Said tae teasing the alpha by giving suspicious looks to him ....
" is it you lover .... that your hiding from me .... Mr. Ha!!! Are you cheating on me... " making his eyes small tae look at the alpha who noded his head still his face deep dived into taes neck which was tilted now by the impact of alphas pecks ...

" yes ... very beloved one .... do you want to see ..." said alpha mummring in the neck sending shivers to the omega .

Tae frowned and turn to look towards eunwoo , " really . Let me see then ." Eunwoo laughed at tae's angry reaction and turn tae again towards the mirror saying , " well see .. isn't he gorgeous ... ". While point his eyes towards the mirror . Tar gasp at the sight he see in the mirror , he feel warmth arising in his heart at the alphas words ....

Tae whined and respond ... " yeaa .. I thought of teasing you but instead you are teasing me ...." with cute little pout tae said . Eunwoo laugh at the pout .

" I know you were teasing me ..."Tae's eyes widen , " how.. how did you know ."

" I just know " replied eunwoo .

" jokes apart if I see you with someone else , I will kill you both with my hands so ,don't ever think about it .... " said tae making his eyes sharper .

" yes your highness ..." said eunwoo teasingly making tae laugh . After some time tae shake his head and turn again towards the mirror to get ready for the day .

Eunwoo notice tae suddenly become silent and look sad ...so he asked in soft tone .

" what , happen hmm . " tae shake his head first , " nothing , I just .... do you really think I'm beautiful ... don't you ever think or feel ashamed of me wearing these reveling clothes ,like they all say.... do you think I look like a s...sl... "