chapter 41

CHA EUNWOO

23 years old

Cold ,rude but from outside , kind .

CEO OF CHA GROUPS LTD .

Had a mate but he marry his lover .

Not very fond of his father .

THIRD PERSON'S POV ,

IN EUNWOO' S OFFICE .

" Alpha did you chose me ........ for ... this project........ " tae said hesitating . He was thinking maybe alpha chose him because he know him . He definitely know that alpha is not like that but still he ask him ..

" what..... no ..no fluff . I know what you thinking but it's not that . I didn't even knew about you being hire for our project trust me we have professionals for that , they always chose what model will work on which project . We were going to meet just today in the meeting I didn't know about it. I will never do something like that .".
The alpha was panicked thinking tae will misunderstood something and think something wrong .

" you got this with your hard work fluff ..... trust me . "

Tae smile looking at the alpha panicked face ,and how he was explaining to him everything so that he would not upset tae .
" I know alpha your not like that , I trust you . I just want ask this don't know why . Don't worry you did not upset me . "

Eunwoo noded ," I know , you proud on the work you are doing . I would not do anything to let down your pride . "

Tae was feeling warmth fill his heart hearing the alpha's words , it's true his hyungs and parents let him work in this industry they couldn't understand what this work meant to him or why he choose this work for him . He choose this profession to cover his scars on his mind and heart which were imprinted by people when they threw that hurtful words towards him .

By the time the scars got deeper but it made him stronger every time and make him work hard more to be proud on himself.

Seeing tae getting emotional eunwoo stand up from couch he thought he might said something which made tae upset , he crouched down near tae' s legs cupping taes cheek and creasing it .

" did I said something wrong fluff, why are you not talking to me . "

Tae hold eunwoo's hand which was on his cheek and he look into the alphas eyes he shake his head ,

" no ,alpha you didn't said anything wrong . I am just ......... how can you understand me so easily when no one did even my own family . How ........ can you just know me this much .........it felt like you know me for soo long alpha how..."