chapter 22

Taehyung arrived at the mall , thinking of buying something. He was roaming around the stores to buy something for himself ,he liked and tried the dress he liked and then bought it .

He started wondering around alone , thinking of what to do now ,he was frustrated thinking that ,what kind of Vacation is this when all he's been doing is shopping which he can do also in seoul too. But what he can do now .

So he decided to goo towards the food court to get a Boba drink , he goes towards there and see his hyungs already sitting there with there mates and other people ,he tried to ignore them again when jin saw him ,Taehyung didn't miss how everybody was laughing and when they saw him they all got quite . Jin come towards taehyung and said , "oh tae come we decided to come for shopping and then come here to eat something . It's good you are here come sit with us . Let's go shopping together hmm ."

" Yeh tae come hmm . Let's hyung buy you something , I am buying jimin something ." Said yoongi standing up from the chair where he was seated with his mate .

" Thank you , but I can buy anything I want you forget I also work hyung ,but you can do that for your mate ." Said the omega in cold tone .

"Tae don't talk to your hyung like that ". Said jin to taehyung .

And jin hyung you don't need to cover up everything that my hyungs forget about me or they might forget they come here with one more person . Said taehyung to jin who look at him with guilty eyes .

No one ,forgot you taehyung what are you talking about . We just don't know you will come with us or not . Said jin to taehyung .

Really hyung , then how come you guys don't invite me hmmm. Ok ,you think I don't like to come with you guys ,sorry but how can you decide on your own hmm. Did I told you or anyone . Said taehyung little angry .

"Taehyung ,you can't talk to jin like that you get that. " Said namjoon in response of his mate ." You are making this big issue said the alpha again ." "I am making this big issue ,oh please . You guys are acting like you care about me , and then you hide everything from me . "Said taehyung in hurt tone . Jin was shocked Hearing taehyung and namjoon just divert his eyes from the omega . "Tae listen ..... "said jin trying to explain . "Please jin hyung all you do is hide everything from me like if you tell me I will curse your relationship and not only you but hobi hyung , even my both brothers know about your and hobi hyungs Relationships but they choose to hide it from me . Now you all are expecting me too behave and act like everything is alright. "

"You overreacting, it's not that bid issues they will tell you ,maybe they have there own reasons and now your spoiling everyone's mood." jimin with rolling his eyes to taehyung .

"First ,iam nor talking to you . Second how would you like if your mates ex is here with guys hanging out and you don't know about it and heard it from someone . How did you feel hmm , and don't ever interrupt me again . "Said taehyung to jimin with angry tone .""thank you guys , for inviting me and sorry I spoiled your mood . I will be leaving so you guys can enjoy ." Said that taehyung leave towards from there not looking at anyone.

After 2 hours.

On the other hand , taehyung was standing and frowned looking in his bag finding his phone in the bag but couldn't find it . He was literally annoyed. When someone came to him and ask about washroom. But deep in finding his bag taehyung didn't see the face of the person and without looking he said ,"maybe there left side ............... I don't know ask someone else please ".and suddenly then he found his phone to call his driver so that he can get out from here . He look up to said that person that he don't know where is the washroom but the person is already gone and he shrugged his shoulder and exit the mall .