[24] Sinful Touches

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

I shut our bedroom door with a loud bang and threw Sirena on the bed

I shut our bedroom door with a loud bang and threw Sirena on the bed. She bounced up and down on the soft mattress and crawled back against the headboard in fear. I was absolutely livid.

How dare she fucking say that? I can't believe she has the fucking audacity to say that she won't love me. She is mine. She has to learn to love me.

It was my fucking fault was being so soft on her. I thought that maybe being soft on her would make her love me but turns out I was wrong. I have to use the hard way now.

"I-I am sorry, please d-don't hurt me." Sirena mumbled while crawling back. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as I kept walking towards her with a glare. Her apologies can't fix shit.

"Hurt you? Don't worry, love. I will make sure we have a lot of fun tonight." I said with a smirk. She looked absolutely ravishing in that gown. It hugged her curves perfectly and made me want to fuck her senseless. I won't do that now though. I will save that for our wedding night.

I stepped back from her and walked inside our walk-in closet. I take out a shirt and underwear before walking outside and handing it to her.

Sirena looked up at me with her teary eyes wide in confusion, making her look like an adorable little kitten. Gosh, I wondered what she would look like under me while I fucked her mercilessly. The things this girl does to me.

"Change into it." I order, watching her reaction carefully. I knew she wouldn't want to change into it but that's alright. I will rip her gown apart and change her myself, I don't mind.

Sirena's eyes widened in fear as she whispered, "Wh-what? No I don't-"

"I didn't ask you, love. I ordered you to change into it. Change into this right now or else I won't allow you to wear clothes for the rest of the night, choice is yours." I coldly stated and yanked her up by the arm, making her flinch.

"Elliott p-please don-" She shakily started.

"Do you want to do it or do I have to do it for you?" I calmly asked, enjoying the fear that spread across her beautiful blue eyes. I haven't even done anything yet and she is already scared. Tsk, my fianceé is so fragile.

Her head dropped as an adorable sniffle escaped her nose. She slowly walked inside the bathroom while I walked over to the sofa and sat down with a glass of wine in my hand.

This is going to be fun

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬