The Emerald Soliders

Scar’s pov:

I scanned the room, desperately looking for someone to hold the classroom so I could go help Cuteguy. My eyes fell on lizzie. “Lizzie, you're in charge. Stay here till I get back.” I rolled out the room and rushed to the bathroom. I changed into my costume, putting the leg supports on first. I flicked my cane open as it revealed my bow. I ran into Cuteguy on my way to go outside. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me the way he was going. “There's more over here!” he let go and I followed him, us both running as fast as we could down the school halls.when we made it to the roof there were over several. They noticed us immediately, “there they are! Get them!” what? Did they mean to lure us here by attacking the school? It didn’t matter. What mattered was the Now.

I reached for my arrows and panicked. “Shit!” Cuteguy turned his attention to me. “What?!” “I left my arrows!” he groaned “how do you forget your arrows! They’re like, your thing!” He turned back to his battle. He was out of bullets and had to resort to hand to hand combat. I followed his lead, using my fists instead. There was more than we were used to dealing with and they were ganging up on Cuteguy, he could only handle so many at a time. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was shoved to the ground. “Hotguy!” his attention was lost as one of the armored soldiers pinned his hands to his back, forcing him onto the floor.

My attention left him when a gun was pointed at my head. “I’ll spare you since you're a human.” I smirked. “Bad move.” I rolled over and kicked his legs, the hard metal of my leg supports hitting him. He misfired his gun and fell over. I looked back to Cuteguy. A gun was pressed to his head. Without thinking, I grabbed the gun from the one I had just fought and shot at the one pinning Cuteguy to the ground. It shot his arm, the blood splattering on Cuteguy’s face. He took advantage of the shock within the armored soldiers and quickly took them out. He stood there and wiped the blood off his face. “You okay?” he nodded. “Let's get them tied up and to the sheriff.” I nodded, Agreeing.

Grian’ pov:

We tied all of them up and got them in police cars. We headed the same direction. When the police station came into view I stopped and took a breath. I brushed off my pants. and headed in. I took a deep breath standing outside of the Sheriff’s office. He was my cousin, obviously he didn’t know I was his though. No one who I was and I'd like to keep it that way. I brought my hand up, curling it into a fist, and knocked on the door. We heard a few papers and scurrying feet before the sound ceased. “Hel-” I was cut off from the door opening. The small man looked up at Hot guy and then down at me. “Oh. Hotguy, Cuteguy. Come in.