Pages Anew

Alright so here's a recap/understanding of what's going on right now.

First of all so you guys understand Catnap reset so he didn't kill his friends and definitely not because I wanted to change the story. 😁 But he punched writer in the face so writer is going to change the story a little to make Catnap pay for 4th wall break, time reversal and punching them in the face, because like come on how is that fair.

So writer is going to make Catnap's life a living hell by the most agonizing way possible...

School😭

This is some background information for this story.

1. Playtime Co never existed.

2. The hour of Joy never happened.

3. They are not in a dome and they live in the world.

4. They go to high-school. 😭

5. New characters!

Character Info!

☽Catnap☾ - Mute, annoyed at everyone, very sleepy and tired all the time, forced to be friends with Kicken and Bubba, he also smokes. (Male)

☼DogDay☼ - Smiles a lot, very happy and excited, perfect grades, best friends with literally everyone. (Female)

⚡︎Hoppy Hopscotch⚡︎ - Energetic, sassy and athletic, school bully, friends with Crafty and Bobby. (Female)

♒︎KickenChicken♒︎ - Chill, friends with Bubba and Catnap, literally a surf bro, eats chicken despite being a chicken(cannibalism??), dumb at times, and loves sports. (Male)

✎CraftyCorn✎ - Artistic, creative, the talented one in art, friends with Bobby and Hoppy.  (Female)

♥︎Bobby BearHug♥︎ - Kind and very caring person, loves everyone, shows affection for everyone in the school, friends with Crafty and Hoppy. ( Female)

𓌉𓇋PickyPiggy𓌉𓇋 - Food fanatic, Gordan Ramsay in disguise, loves food of course, culinary genius, best friends and school bully with Hoppy. (Female)

🕮Bubba Bubbaphant🕮 - Very intelligent, walking nerd emoji, everyone, keeps to himself, friends with Kicken and Catnap. (Male)

New Characters!

♫Bunzo Bunny♫ - Musically talented, good taste in music, loves concerts. (Male)

💙Huggy Wuggy💙 - Tall , blue sourpatch, friends with all the teachers, in a relationship with Kissy Missy. (Male)

💜Kissy Missy💜 - Tall, pink sourpatch, doesn't talk much, in a relationship with Huggy Wuggy.  (Female)

🍎Miss Delight🍎 - Always smiling, works at the school as a teacher, teaches english and other subjects. friendly with other students, favorite teacher by the students. (Female) (Teacher)

🐛PJ Pug-a-Pillar🐛 - Very tall, works at the school as a teacher, not very energetic, chill teacher, teaches math and other subjects when needed. (Male) (Teacher)

🕷️Mommy Long Legs🕷️ - Lengthy, wears a pink suit for work, principle/teacher, looks over the students and takes over for the teachers when necessary.(Female) (Teacher/Principle)

▢Boxy Boo▢ - Security guard, works for a lot of security jobs but mostly works at the school, is somehow everywhere at once, serious, dumb. (Male) (Security Guard) 

This is what the smiling critters look like now for school!

Credit to Dolokos on newgrounds for the art!