The Truth

FINN'S P.O.V

"Care to tell me what's going on, Finn?" she says, looking intently in my eyes. Her aura is dark and I can say na she's really mad right now.

"I will tell you, but not now-"

"No, tell me right now, right here" she cuts me off.

"Okay, fine. Come sit on my lap so I can recall all that happened between me, Cydd and your dad—"

"Stop being so malandi and tell me what's going on, will you?" ano ba ’yan, hindi umuubra itong kalandian ko sakaniya.

"Okay, okay. Remember when I told you na your father made a wrong move? Stein and I went to your place the day after we got back from Baguio. We talked and argued a little pero naging okay din yung pag uusap namin. We came up from a plan that works really good, I saved your father, your company and specially you."

"Stop, so tell me what conversation you had with my father."

"Wait lang naman kasi love, nauubusan na ako ng hininga." natatawa kong turan at nailing pa.

Flash Back

"Sir, please. Your daughter is in danger, hahayaan mo ba ang anak mo? Hindi mo kilala ang pamilya ng lalaki na ’yon."

"I know them very well that's why I can't make a move. They're powerful not even me can turn them down. I love my daughter, hindi ko gusto ang nangyayari sakaniya. Hindi ko na alam kung ano ang gagawin ko."

"That's why we are here, Sir. Mahal ko din po ang anak niyo at hindi ko po hahayaan na kay Cydd siya mapunta. We are here to help you please, let us help you, your company and your daughter."

"What you can do? You're just a student who know nothing about this cruel world. Is your love can make my daughter live if she got shoot in her head?"

"You don't know me Sir, aren't you? You are so brave to ask me what can I do? I will do anything to save your daughter even if it will lead me to death. That's what I can do, Sir. What about you? Are you ready to die for you to save your daughter? Because I can."

"You talk so much —"

"I am Finn Portia Lucien, I will be the next to sit as the founder of Lucien's Underground so I am Lucien for a reason, Sir."

(The plan)

"What's the plan?" Mr. Monroe asked. I look at Stein and she walk towards us and sat next to me.

"Well, the plan is you Sir, need to fool the Puerto's. I know how good you're when it comes on manipulating people. You need them to tell about their dark dark plans about your daughter. You'll agree in everything they will say and make sure to record it. Send us the recording tape and we will do the rest. You, your company and specially your lovely daughter will be free. You can trust us on this one, Sir."

"How sure you're that we will win this one?" he asked, not looking at us.

"We are Lucien for a reason Sir. Lucien Clans are more powerful and has more influence than the Puerto. Truth to be told, they are working for us. They are gaining their wealth because of us." I answered his question.

"Then, why do I need to—"

"Para lang may ambag ka, Sir. Para lang may maitulong ka naman para masagip si Avril, para kapag namatay ka wala kang pag sisisi. I'm saving you sir."  I laughed.