Introduction

The heartless businessman Kim Taehyung, who is afraid of nothing, his one glare is enough to put people on their knees. Business is everything to him, he wants to become no 1 not in his city or country but in the whole world no. one businessmen. Reputation and name , its what matters him the most. According to the great businessman Kim Taehyung people who don't have big reputation, name and respect(rich) in society they are like a slaves for him with whom he likes to play , when he has to get something he will get it by hook or crook but, there is one side of him which nobody know which he only has for his loved once. A diffrent Kim Taehyung??

 A diffrent Kim Taehyung??

Name - Kim Taehyung

Age - 26

Status - Single 

family - have a Elder brother(Kim Seokjin) and mother(Mrs.Kim) father(Mr.Kim) and Grandpa and cousin Park Jimin

Friends - best friend with Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon (business partner), J - Hope (His personal assistant)

 Jungkook 

Jungkook is a middle class person. He is not rich , he is a struggling artist. He want to become a singer but they said when responsibilities are bigger then your dreams then you learn the real meaning of life. He has responsibilities and because of that he don't have time and money to invest in himself. No matter what happened with him or how life treated him he is a person with golden heart But be aware of double bunny because sometimes he can be a sassy too. When its comes to his self respect you gotta pack your bags because he know how to treat you back with some extra spice. Talking about his appearance, then he don't have do anything to look pretty because my man got attractive facial features, he can even look breathtakingly gorgeous in regular clothes.(my man don't need to wear branded clothes to look stunning he is brand by himself)

(my man don't need to wear branded clothes to look stunning he is brand by himself)

Name - Jungkook

Age - 24

Status - Single not interested in anyone but every woman and man want to devour his beauty(he don't give a damn)

Family - he is orphan , he don't know anything about his family but he has a little sister .

Friends - he don't have any friend but he have a classmate (Park Jimin) but he consider him as his Hyung .