Chapter 50

The days were going well, and Jungkook had finally released his first solo under the name JK Kim. Nobody knew that he was Kim Jungkook, and the mystery only added to the allure. The song, titled "Still With You," was a massive hit, resonating deeply with listeners. Jungkook's soothing voice was doing its magic, captivating hearts everywhere.

The song was receiving overwhelming love and support from the audience. Social media was flooded with posts about JK Kim, and his voice was being praised by fans and critics alike. The anonymity added to his appeal, making everyone curious about the man behind the voice.

Every girl and boy was drooling over his voice, and the speculation about who JK Kim could be only intensified with each passing day. Taehyung watched all of this unfold with pride, knowing that Jungkook's talent was finally being recognized and celebrated.

One evening, After a long day at the recording studio, Taehyung went to pick Jungkook up. He made sure to take a route that would minimize any chance of being spotted or remembered by anyone. As they drove home, the car filled with the comfortable silence that comes from mutual understanding and companionship.

Jungkook was scrolling through the endless positive comments on his song, smiling widely. He glanced at Taehyung, who was focused on the road. "Hyung, can you believe this? People really love my song."

Taehyung briefly looked over, a proud smile on his face. "I always knew they would. Your voice is magical, Jungkook. This is just the beginning."

Jungkook blushed slightly, feeling the warmth of Taehyung's words. "Thank you for believing in me, Taehyung. I couldn't have done this without you."

Taehyung shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road. "You did this, Jungkook. Your talent, your hard work. I'm just here to support you, always."

Jungkook's heart swelled with affection. "Still, thank you. For everything."

Taehyung smiled, reaching over to squeeze Jungkook's hand. "I'm just glad to see you happy. Seeing you smile like this makes everything worth it."

Jungkook's  heart racing. "You make me happy, Taehyung. More than you know."

Taehyung's smile widened. "And you make me happy, Jungkook. More than I ever thought possible."

" Aniyo ! I can make you more happy, Tae," Jungkook said suddenly, turning to face him. Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

 Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He felt warmth spread across his face as he blushed, unable to hide his smile. But then, a thought crossed his mind, and he pouted.

Jungkook chuckled, noticing the change in his expression. "Why are you pouting, Hyung?"

Taehyung's grip on the steering wheel tightened slightly. "It's not fair, Kook..."