Chapter 15

The next morning, Taehyung woke up feeling somewhat refreshed but determined to see his plan through. He grabbed his phone and dialed Jungkook's number, waiting impatiently as it rang.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, it's Taehyung. I'm coming to your place. Be ready."

Jungkook, still groggy from a restless night, felt a surge of anxiety at Taehyung's words. He glanced at Ji Ah, who was still peacefully asleep, and sighed heavily.

Jungkook: "Why are you coming here? Can't we meet somewhere else?"

Taehyung: "No. I want to see where you live. I'll be there soon."

Jungkook didn't have much choice. He hung up the phone and started to prepare himself for Taehyung's visit. He tidied up the small apartment as best as he could and tried to calm his racing thoughts.

After calling Jungkook, Taehyung stepped out of his room, feeling a bit more collected. He made his way to the dining area where his family was already gathered for breakfast. He had dressed in casual clothes, which was unusual for him, given his typically formal attire for business meetings.

Jin, ever the observant older brother, smirked as Taehyung sat down. "Well, well, look who's dressed down today. Got a hot date or something?"

Jimin, sitting next to Jin, chuckled. "Yeah, Tae. You're not in your usual suit. Going to meet someone special?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Actually, yes. I am going to meet someone."

Jin raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "Oh? Is this the same person you mentioned before?"

Jimin leaned forward, eyes wide with curiosity. "Is it the guy you're planning to marry?"

Taehyung nodded, a hint of pride in his voice. "Yes, it is."

Jin and Jimin exchanged surprised looks before bursting into laughter.

Jin: "Wow, you're actually serious! You must really like Jungkook."

Before Taehyung could respond, their father walked in, his expression as stern as ever. He took his seat at the head of the table and glanced around.

Father: "What's all this noise about?"

Jin: "Tae's meeting his future husband today."

Their father's face hardened, but he said nothing. Instead, he focused on his breakfast, a clear sign of his disapproval.

Taehyung met his father's gaze for a moment before looking away. He didn't need his approval, but it still stung. To break the tension, Jin and Jimin continued to tease him.

Jin: "So, Tae, when do we get to meet Jungkook officially as your partner?"

Jimin: "Yeah, bring him over for dinner sometime."

Suddenly, their grandfather, who had been silently observing the playful banter, interrupted. "Alright, that's enough teasing," he said, his voice firm but kind. "Taehyung, I want you to bring your lover home tonight. We all want to meet him properly."

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but he nodded. "Yes, Grandpa. I'll bring him tonight."

Jin and Jimin exchanged glances, their curiosity even more piqued. Their grandfather rarely made such requests, and his approval meant a lot to everyone in the family

Jin: "Looks like tonight's going to be interesting."

Jimin: "Yeah, I can't wait to meet him."

Taehyung finished his breakfast quickly and stood up. His mother, who had been quietly observing, gave him an encouraging smile.