Chapter 20

The next morning, Jungkook was getting Ji Ah ready for breakfast when his phone rang. It was Mrs. Kim.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim," Jungkook answered.

"Good morning, Jungkook , well i think you should call me mom now Don't you?" Mrs Kim said in a teasing way.

" Ahm I'm sorry Mrs Kim I mean.....mm...mom" JUngkook felt a pang on his heart, his eyes filled with tears he can't believe he is lying to everyone  and playing with theie feelings ,but do he have any option, Hell NOT!!!

MRS Kim giggled  " It's okay jungkookie , I just wanted to let you know that Taehyung is coming to pick you up today for some shopping and to select the engagement rings. Jin and Jimin will be joining you as well," Mrs. Kim informed him, her voice cheerful.

Jungkook glanced at Ji Ah, who was looking up at him with curious eyes. "Alright, Mrs..i mean Mom We'll be ready."

After hanging up, Jungkook sighed and knelt down to Ji Ah's level. "Ji Ah, We are going out today with Taehyung and his brothers. We're going to pick out some special rings."

Ji Ah's eyes lit up. "Rings? Like for a princess?"

Jungkook smiled, though his heart was heavy. "Yes, something like that."

A short while later, Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's place, Jin and Jimin in tow. Taehyung knocked on the door, and Jungkook opened it, greeting them with a nod.

"Good morning, Jungkook," Taehyung said, trying to sound casual. "Ready to go?"

Jungkook forced a small smile. "Yeah, we're ready."

Ji Ah, excited by the prospect of shopping, ran up to Jin and Jimin, who greeted her warmly.

"Hello, Ji Ah!" Jin exclaimed, kneeling down to her level. "Are you ready to pick out some beautiful rings?"

Ji Ah nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! I want to see all the sparkly ones!"

Jimin chuckled. "We'll make sure you get to see them, don't worry."

The group arrived at a high-end jewelry store. The atmosphere was elegant, with glass cases displaying an array of glittering rings. A salesperson greeted them as they entered.

"Welcome. How can I assist you today?" the salesperson asked.

"We're here to select engagement rings," Taehyung replied, glancing at Jungkook.

The salesperson led them to a section with a variety of rings. Jin and Jimin immediately started examining the rings, making comments and jokes to lighten the mood.

"Look at this one, Jimin," Jin said, pointing to a particularly extravagant ring. "Do you think Taehyung's taste is this flashy?"

Jimin laughed. "I don't know, but it's fun to imagine!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully. "Can we focus on finding something that both Jungkook and I like?"

Jungkook, feeling a bit out of place, looked at the rings quietly. Ji Ah tugged on his sleeve and pointed to a simple, elegant ring with a small diamond.

"Oppa, I like this one," she said softly.

Jungkook smiled at her. "You have good taste, Ji Ah."

Taehyung noticed the ring Ji Ah had chosen and nodded in approval. "I like that one too. What do you think, Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at the ring, then at Taehyung. "It's perfect."

After selecting the rings, and doing alot of shopping the group headed to a nearby cafe to relax. Jin and Jimin continued their lighthearted teasing, trying to keep the atmosphere upbeat.