Chapter 51

Before you start reading let me tell you that this chapter includes mature content and also images!! so if you have any problem with this content just skip this chapter !!🔞🔞 ( I know u were waiting for it as same as me 🌚)

As Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room, they were stunned into silence. The atmosphere was filled with the soft glow of lights, flickering candles casting gentle shadows, and rose petals strewn across the bed and floor. It all looked like a scene from a romantic getaway or a newlywed couple's first night together.

Jungkook blushed deeply, realizing the implication of Jin and Jimin's plans. Taehyung, on the other hand, was initially in denial, not quite ready to accept that his hyungs had orchestrated such an intimate setting.

"I... uh... think Jin and Jimin went a bit overboard," Taehyung stammered, trying to downplay the situation.

Jungkook chuckled nervously, looking around the room. "Yeah, they definitely did," he replied, his cheeks still flushed.

Taehyung walked further into the room, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement. "I can't believe they did this," he muttered, more to himself than to Jungkook.

Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung, his heart racing with a combination of excitement and nervousness. "Well, what do you think we should do now?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, his eyes softening with affection. "I think," he began, his voice low and intimate, "we should enjoy it. They did all this for us, after all."

Jungkook's cheeks were still tinted with a blush, his gaze flickering between Taehyung and the bed adorned with delicate decorations.

"I guess they really wanted us to have a special night," Taehyung said, his voice tinged with both amusement and gratitude. he was slowly moving toward jungkook. 

Jungkook was so stunned to speak or say anything at all he was just staring at Taehyung but he know that he is ready if taehyung is ready.

Feeling a surge of boldness mixed with a touch of nervousness, Taehyung stepped closer to Jungkook, closing the distance between them. He reached out, gently brushing his fingers against Jungkook's cheek, the contact sending a shiver down his spine.

Their eyes locked, and Taehyung could feel the tension building between them, thickening the air with anticipation.

With a sly smile, Taehyung moved to lock the door behind them, ensuring their privacy. He turned back to Jungkook, who stood there, his gaze flickering between Taehyung and the bed adorned with delicate decorations.

"Tell me, Jungkook," Taehyung whispered, his voice low and intimate as he pressed Jungkook against the door. "Should we?"

Jungkook's cheeks flushed deeper, his gaze dropping to the floor. He was clearly overwhelmed by Taehyung's boldness, unsure how to respond.

Not receiving an immediate answer, Taehyung gently but firmly pinned Jungkook's hands above his head against the door. Jungkook's breath hitched at the sudden action, his eyes widening in surprise.

Taehyung pressed his body against Jungkook's, their chests brushing against each other. He leaned in closer, his lips almost touching Jungkook's ear. "Jungkook," he murmured, his voice husky with desire, "tell me. I want to hear it from you."

Jungkook swallowed nervously, feeling Taehyung's warmth enveloping him. He met Taehyung's intense gaze, seeing the raw longing and affection in his eyes. Unable to resist any longer, Jungkook leaned forward, capturing Taehyung's lips in a hungry kiss, pouring all his emotions into the act.