Chapter 10

As the first light of dawn crept through the curtains, the house began to stir. Jin and Jimin exchanged worried glances over breakfast, their usual morning chatter subdued by a growing sense of concern. It was unusual for Taehyung to sleep in; he was always the first one up, his punctuality almost a point of pride.

"Something's not right," Jimin said, pushing his plate away. "Tae never sleeps this late."

Jin nodded, his brow furrowed with worry. "Let's go check on him. Maybe he's not feeling well."

They made their way upstairs, the wooden steps creaking softly under their weight. As they approached Taehyung's room, Jin knocked gently on the door. "Tae? Are you awake?"

There was no response. Jin and Jimin exchanged another glance, their concern deepening. Jin tried the door handle and found it unlocked. He pushed the door open slowly, peeking inside.

Taehyung was still in bed, his back to the door, the blankets pulled up around him. He looked unusually small and vulnerable, a stark contrast to his usual confident and composed self.

"Tae?" Jimin called softly, stepping into the room. "Are you okay?"

Taehyung stirred at the sound of their voices, slowly turning to face them. His eyes were red and puffy, the telltale signs of a sleepless night. He sat up, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"Morning," he muttered, his voice hoarse. "Sorry, I must have overslept."

Jin and Jimin moved closer, their worry etched clearly on their faces. "Tae, are you alright?" Jin asked gently. "You don't look like you got much sleep."

Taehyung sighed, the events of the previous night flooding back to him. "I'm fine," he said, though his voice lacked its usual conviction. "Just had a rough night."

Jimin sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes filled with concern. "Was it because of that fight with Jungkook?" he asked softly.

Taehyung looked away, his jaw tightening. "It's nothing. Just... stress from work and everything."

Jin wasn't convinced. "Tae, you can talk to us. We're here for you."

Taehyung's shoulders slumped, the weight of his emotions pressing down on him. "I don't know, hyungs," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just can't get him out of my head. He's so... frustrating."

Jimin reached out, placing a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "It's okay to feel like this. You don't have to handle everything on your own."

Jin nodded in agreement. "We care about you, Tae. Whatever you're going through, we'll get through it together."

Taehyung looked up at them, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. For the first time in a long while, he allowed himself to lean on his hyungs, drawing comfort from their presence. The burden of his anger and confusion felt a little lighter with them by his side.

"Thanks, guys," he said quietly, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

As they sat together, the morning sun continued to rise, casting a warm glow over the room. For a moment, the turmoil of the previous night faded, replaced by the reassuring warmth of family and friendship.

Just then, there was a soft knock on the door. They turned to see Taehyung's mother peeking in, a warm smile on her face. "Good morning, boys. Breakfast is ready.

They all left tae to let him freshup but deep down tae know that jungkook is nothing infront of him and he will kneel in frontof him and will accept his offer.